xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Make the Doodle - Summer Theme

Chelly

• Advanced Members

Make the Doodle - Summer Theme

It's that time of year in some places around the world where it's supposed to be summer.

For this contest you must draw a summer related doodle.

If it rains a lot when it's summer for you then you can happily draw that or just draw what you think of summer.

You can draw a serious doodle or a funny doodle as long as it's summer related I suppose it's fine!!!

When entering include a full chat screenshot of your doodle (with your regname & ID) - click here for an example or click here and do this instead!!

You can draw your doodles anywhere on xat but you must submit them on this thread.

You can enter as many entries as you'd like but remember quality over quantity!!!

Prizes

1st place = 1,000 xats

2nd place = 500 xats

3rd place = 250 xats

~Prizes may increase depending on the number of entries~

-I am currently holding the prize for this contest-

Deadline

Thursday the 11th of August 2016 12:34 AM GMT+1

~Deadline may extend depending on the number of users that request~

Got any questions about the contest? Post them on this thread or private chat me at Game

The only posts I want to see on this topic are entries or people asking questions. I understand some of you just want to wish the participants good luck or increase your post count/likes but by posting good luck you're making more posts on this thread and with more posts on this thread means more unnecessary content on this thread when the reason this thread was created was to allow users to enter a make the doodle competition not a wishing participants good luck competition.

If you REALLY need to post good luck or increase your post count/likes even more then just submit an entry and type good luck with it (sman)!!!

GOOD LUCK to everyone entering!!!

Oh and don't take credit for other peoples doodles.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, TrueRedDevil said:

7hF6RZV.png

I'm good at this I swear

wow u rage deleted the dragon's face but the effort is nice in doodling. Keep it up, Danneh!

5 minutes ago, Ediz said:

Hw5VUpi.png

It would be simple to draw with pen, :p  but it was fun : ) good luck <<  http://prnt.sc/bynszm

Pokemon everywhere (hehe)   nice 

That's a lot of shades colors, it's very environmental friendly doodle. Looking.

On ‎27‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 5:18 PM, Lemona said:

8qkS6zT.jpg

Lemon pikachu everyone lol. Gotta catch them all summer long! (sman):$

You used the Razz Lemon instead of Razz Berry to catch pokemon! Looking nice Lemona! (y)

• Advanced Members
On 7/28/2016 at 6:25 PM, 6 said:

wow u rage deleted the dragon's face but the effort is nice in doodling. Keep it up, Danneh!

That was intentional. Besides, I had to cover up some unlucky contributions by others.

I guess using PC would have been smart. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

• Advanced Members

I'd like to thank everyone for entering and for their wonderful doodles!

Also for the people who resisted the temptation to post good luck!

Results:

3rd place - TrueRedDevil 

Prize - 250 xats

prize not given yet

2nd place - Guppy

Prize - 500 xats

prize given

1st place - Five

Prize - 1000 xats 

prize given

Congratulations to the winners!

Private chat me at Game for your prize and thank you for entering!

• Award 5