Glitches

CLassified3

• Advanced Members
8 hours ago, CLassified3 said:

Another one, matchban glitch, spacewar undefined bug, snakerace problem, chess as usual. 

8 hours ago, CLassified3 said:

Spaceban glitched, games glitched, poll glitched, after I traded in xat.com/trade, I could not talk. 

What's glitched on the gamebans? as far as I knew these glitches was fixed a few months ago, unless these are new ones? please explain the glitch on these

• Volunteers
1 hour ago, CLassified3 said:

Some of them are undefined bugs, after in spaceban when I shoot the moon it says "out of ammo" Snakerace also glitched, and xat games like chess as usual. 

For spaceban, it's not really a bug or a glitch like you said, it's just that before shooting the planet, you wait too long so when you try to shoot, it'll say "out of ammo". It has always been like this but if you don't wait before shooting the planet, it wont say "Out of ammo". :)

And can you be more clearer about the "glitch/bug" (whatever) on snakerace?

• Advanced Members
9 hours ago, SlOom said:

For spaceban, it's not really a bug or a glitch like you said, it's just that before shooting the planet, you wait too long so when you try to shoot, it'll say "out of ammo". It has always been like this but if you don't wait before shooting the planet, it wont say "Out of ammo". :)

And can you be more clearer about the "glitch/bug" (whatever) on snakerace?

He's probably talking about the glitch where it will sometimes restart at the beginning if you eat more than 1 apple too fast, acting like you ate yourself or hit a wall. It's really annoying, but not really an issue on higher times lol

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Gamee said:

He's probably talking about the glitch where it will sometimes restart at the beginning if you eat more than 1 apple too fast, acting like you ate yourself or hit a wall. It's really annoying, but not really an issue on higher times lol

and when it randomly restarts according to @VideoGameSurveyor