Sohbet Powe abuse (Main owner)

Sooweird1905

Question

• Members

Hi guys's i'm not sure if this title is right but i have to write it somewhere,sorry if wrong 2days ago i told volunter's that mod's were abusing in sohbet after that sevda got upset and keep trying to provoke me typing to me when i did type back i got banned kaul for, threating (main) which i didnt do you can look logs with turkish translate, they  get angry  when someone  tells them to volunters or in forum then they seek a reason to ban you for no reasson now i got banned 150 hours for personal issues for NO reason ! please help anyone Sevda  did many abuses like  she show her self good person but she showed someonones picture to other people whitout permission this is arule break too imo, There is no justice in sohbet they always cover their back and they  get angry when you tell  to anyone besides them cuz they are affraid of you take actions please.

6 answers to this question

• Moderators

Hello.

Forum is not the place to make complaints or send reports regarding an official chat. If you tried to contact the manager and have not yet solved your issue, fill out a report with all the evidence you have of this situation. To do this, go to Sohbet, hover "group" at the top right, click "inappropriate", select the right complaint, and fill your report.

Thank you.

• Advanced Members
10 hours ago, Sooweird1905 said:

Hi guys's i'm not sure if this title is right but i have to write it somewhere,sorry if wrong 2days ago i told volunter's that mod's were abusing in sohbet after that sevda got upset and keep trying to provoke me typing to me when i did type back i got banned kaul for, threating (main) which i didnt do you can look logs with turkish translate, they  get angry  when someone  tells them to volunters or in forum then they seek a reason to ban you for no reasson now i got banned 150 hours for personal issues for NO reason ! please help anyone Sevda  did many abuses like  she show her self good person but she showed someonones picture to other people whitout permission this is arule break too imo, There is no justice in sohbet they always cover their back and they  get angry when you tell  to anyone besides them cuz they are affraid of you take actions please.

If u have proof of this actions, please post them here ! 

Why you need proof, to support this post!

• Advanced Members
31 minutes ago, Sooweird1905 said:

The chat is managed like a playground, I understand what you say, but the administrators are not interested in it.For example, although I am a Turkish user, I do not enter Turkish pages, you can do that too. LOL