Power version FLASH and HTML5

Dan

• Advanced Members

Hello everyone, this suggestion came to my mind but I don't know what they will think, just comment on the suggestion. Perhaps there could be a power forward that would make the user use another version of xat, or similar to the old version (FLASH). What do you think?

• Like 2

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Stif said:

Você pode elaborar melhor? Você está sugerindo um poder para que os usuários possam acessar versões antigas do chat HTML5?

Yes, users will be able to use the old version with the power, they will choose HTML5 or FLASH. In this case, the HTML5 version is the main one for xat, but FLASH is the old one. You can then switch to the flash version (similar).

image.thumb.png.eeea16695eb1775a6bed977dcd6866cd.png

• Like 1

• Moderators

Flash is being discontinued this year. This means that it will be removed from some (if not all) browsers, as well as the developers will no longer use it, because it is outdated. Even if we wanted to continue using Flash, it will stop working regardless of us.

But that gave me an idea, how about a power to change the chat layout in HTML5? Its contours, the shape of the icons, even the layout of the buttons and other elements on the screen?

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

What! I like the old chat more in that flash version, not if others like it too, but it could be done as you mentioned!

I wanted a power that changed the appearance of the chat to the resemblance of "FLASH".

• Like 1