Sign in to follow this  
Lion

Help me please.Need buy xats and days .Have problem.

Question

Hello . Please help me . I want to buy today. I wrote Account held. You cannot buy. In chat asistence http://prntscr.com/bxem0y .Please help me. I have ticket  (ticket id Ticket #19395853  ) all voulonters ignore my ask  . Please help me/ Have this problem 14 days .

6 answers to this question

There's a large amount of tickets on that department right now.

I understand you're disappointed but please remain patient and a volunteer will get back to your ticket as soon as possible!

As for the bot's autowelcome message, I'll update it as we've been told not to tell users to message volunteers anymore.

Posting here won't speed up the answering process.

Volunteer comment: If you ever need help with a ticket, asking on the forum is the worst place to do so. Most volunteers won't see it and you'll get an answer from someone that isn't a volunteer. As for that specific department, volunteers are working hard there and you should not have to wait much longer.

10 minutes ago, Arthur said:

There's a large amount of tickets on that department right now. I understand you're disappointed but please remain patient and a volunteer will get back to your ticket as soon as possible!

I write in Lost account  its ok ? <Personal info removed> Just dont open new ticket /

7 minutes ago, Lion said:

I write in Lost account  its ok ? <Personal info removed> Just dont open new ticket /

It's fine. If it's in the wrong department, it will get transferred.

2 minutes ago, Lion said:

I write in Lost account  its ok ? <removed> Just dont open new ticket /

Yes, it's good. And yes, don't create a new ticket, wait for a response instead.

2 minutes ago, Elie said:

It's fine. If it's in the wrong department, it will get transferred.

I have in that department was another matter. I got help. But a few minutes later I noticed the problem and continued to write there.

The question in this topic has been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic. If you need help with a ticket, do not open a new topic. Just be patient.