612 DARKFRIDAY

SLOom

• Smiley Makers

Thanks for posting it! Enjoy the power!

1 minute ago, Enter said:

Darefresh looks nice, inspired by the Facebook "poke" feature maybe? Gonna have a blast using this smiley for memes hahaha! Nice power 8-)

Ha!!  Yes. Thanks!(hippo)

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
  • Like 2

• Wiki Translators

To be honest i don't like it too much, i think it could have been better than this way, anyway thanks for your efforts, i truly appreciate what you guys doing ( smiley makers ), and i hope to see a Goodfriday, a Nicefriday, a Coolfriday ... something good not only a BLACKfriday or Darkfriday ... lol. Thank you.

• Like 1

• Volunteers
4 hours ago, Maxo said:

To be honest i don't like it too much, i think it could have been better than this way

How would you improve it? I'm sure Mihay will be happy to listen to your suggestion and add it to the power if good enough.

• Like 2

• Bot Service Providers

Some suggestions:

1.smile with cell phone in hand ... "waiting for the offers ..." when the message arrives, the eyes grow, puplando out (goo)!

2.smile under several gift boxes ... only the eyes appear

3.smile looking forward with open arms waiting for the time to arrive "11:59 pm"

4.smile pointing finger, choosing products ... this one, this one not, this one ... this one ...

5.smile with one hand over her mouth, amazed ... wide eyes.

6.smile with credit card in hand ... making a gesture kissing the credit card ... "today is the big day!"

7. sad smiley, with the wallet in hand, turning the wallet over, a single coin, a penny falls on the floor.

8.smile .. in the background ... in front a glass door (transparent) closing ... time out!

Edited by Mister
  • Cool 1
  • Done! 1
  • Like 3

• Advanced Members

Great power, 

Im looking forward for an update on this power, like @Dani-De-Virreyes said above, make the below smilies editable 

Daballoons: to be able to change the percentages. Example: (daballoons#w25.50.75)

Dadino: to be able the edit the percentage in his mouth. Example: (dadino#w40) 

Dasale: to be able to edit the letters on it. Example: (dasale#wHello) [max 5 characters]

if the update above, can be possible, it will be so great, besides that, it has been a great power and I like the design. Well done @Mihai

• Like 2

• Crow unfeatured and locked this topic