Jump to content

New Carbon pawn power for 2021.


BosnianRey
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Members

So hi all, rusty trader here. I thought that good idea for a new pawn would be a Carbon pawn. Carbon pawn cuz carbon is material which people are using for making everything from sport cars, planes ect. to watches and phones. I had already a conversation with Cupim about it. But im not good with photoshop or any other program so i cant put my idea on paper. But i can describe. Carbon power will be like a combination of basic pawn in 2 colors (grey or black) so users can choose 2 pawn colors + classic power on it (hat#C) so pawn will have a little matt shade on it  +  glitter like glitterfx in only black color ( that can be required only for ppl who have like all pawn powers pink blueman purple gold ruby + Carbon. So ppl who want to have like everypower pawn with black glitter can have it too, it wouldnt be only for Carbon powers. But only everypower pawn will be an exception. If you have any idea to upgrade it please leave a comment.    @Cupim

  • Award 2
  • Confused 1
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members

This is good idea, I like your idea. It would be nice to see the sparkle and shine of of carbon color image on the pawns. The black pawn only uses 42, and as far as I know, the black pawn is a special pawn color for 42. so I don't think the black carbon pawn color will be applied on pawns in a way that can be used by everyone. but they can apply the dark gray carbon pawn color rather than black on pawns. It would be great to see the dark gray carbon color when using it on the pawns along with the sparkle of ruby, gold and purple pawn color. Shining brightly very atractive pawns are liked by all.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Wiki Translators

This is a good idea, i totaly support it and i hope it will taken into consideration, but i think we have enough pawns, there was a lof ideas of pawns powers, and about the code that you mentionned " (hat#C) " if you can please edit it or change it because this one (hat#C) already exists, it's the code of the CROWN smiley that we have in HATS power. Thank you and i hope to see more ideas from you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sounds fine idea having new pawn with gray color it will really looks cool i can imagine. 

 

This pawn really interesting, but users may be wondering. This power will be limited or unlimited?  What about the price, it will be too expensive? (please not another ruby).

 

PS: Idk why this suggestion remind me of an old friend @Home

Edited by Guest
Edited.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Contributors
5 hours ago, BosnianRey said:

Carbon power will be like a combination of basic pawn in 2 colors (grey or black)

The idea is excellent, but we have to take into account that we already have a pawn that refers something similar.

 

ignore pawn: spacer.png

 

But something can be done to differentiate

 

Mafia bro, it was just an example ... I already removed the ignore, sorry, thank you ! (hug)

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
24 minutes ago, Mister said:

The idea is excellent, but we have to take into account that we already have a pawn that refers something similar.

 

ignore pawn: spacer.png

 

But something can be done to differentiate

 

Mafia bro, it was just an example ... I already removed the ignore, sorry, thank you ! (hug)

Yes i understand, the pawn will have more shades like ignored pawn + classic hat#C. Just taking in consideration that when u go offline pawn is red but there was no problem with creating Ruby.  And i didnt mention very important thing Carbon pawn will have something like base on which it will stand like chess figures. My next suggestion will be ''foreverignore'' powers. In next topic i will describe possibility of reworking ignore option and making it work better it including pawn reworking too. Stay tuned. :)

1 hour ago, Maxo said:

This is a good idea, i totaly support it and i hope it will taken into consideration, but i think we have enough pawns, there was a lof ideas of pawns powers, and about the code that you mentionned " (hat#C) " if you can please edit it or change it because this one (hat#C) already exists, it's the code of the CROWN smiley that we have in HATS power. Thank you and i hope to see more ideas from you.

I used it only to describe of new pawn design. The shade which gives classic powers to pawn that is what i thought. And for Carbon powers glitter it will be needed to create pawn section for all pawns so you will have an option to use glitter only on everypower pawn and Carbon with code which Cupim picks.

  • Confused 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
38 minutes ago, Anas said:

Sounds fine idea having new pawn with gray color it will really looks cool i can imagine. 

 

This pawn really interesting, but users may be wondering. This power will be limited or unlimited?  What about the price, it will be too expensive? (please not another ruby). 

I think it must cost between Gold and purple prices. Because we have users who dont want to have pawns shiny like gold or ruby, and purple is now too old i thought its time to update it with new pawn, which wont cost too much and all users will be able to have it. Speaking about limited or unlimited, if ur asking me i would make it limited and unauctionable sure. 

  • Confused 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members

I think this suggestion is great, a really well thought out suggestion, plus I don't think the pawn view mentioned in this suggestion is the same as the existing pawn skins that already exist. When we ignore a person, we see that the pawn color turns gray. I know that 42 is using the black pawn too. but the pawns that are used do not have shine or glow, so I think the proposed pawn here is recommended along with the shine feature. Now when someone is ignored we cannot see any shine on the gray pawn so I don't think the pawn image suggested here is the same as the black or gray pawn that already exists. It doesn't shine on the 42's black pawn same like to a purple or ruby pawn too. no glowing black or glowing gray pawns, yet. I hope the shine property of carbon and the shining color of carbon will be transformed into a new xat pawn power. I hope the shine property of carbon and the brilliant color like of carbon will become a new xat pawn power.

  • Award 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members
6 hours ago, BosnianRey said:

Yes i understand, the pawn will have more shades like ignored pawn + classic hat#C. Just taking in consideration that when u go offline pawn is red but there was no problem with creating Ruby.  And i didnt mention very important thing Carbon pawn will have something like base on which it will stand like chess figures. My next suggestion will be ''foreverignore'' powers. In next topic i will describe possibility of reworking ignore option and making it work better it including pawn reworking too. Stay tuned. :)

I used it only to describe of new pawn design. The shade which gives classic powers to pawn that is what i thought. And for Carbon powers glitter it will be needed to create pawn section for all pawns so you will have an option to use glitter only on everypower pawn and Carbon with code which Cupim picks.

 

I think it's easy to overcome this issue too, just give the pawn a matte/glossy finish to distinguish it a bit more and maybe with a distinct sparkle/glitter. I think the texture and look of the gold pawn in carbon color would be nice too.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members

For this power its difficult to realese why? we have this pawn for a ignored people, and this pawn was suggest more than 3 times.. last time @LaFleur told about a new pawn if it will be realesed we have a Yellow pawn no an Carbon or Silver pawn because alreasdy exist ! 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members
5 hours ago, HUSE1N said:

For this power its difficult to realese why? we have this pawn for a ignored people, and this pawn was suggest more than 3 times.. last time @LaFleur told about a new pawn if it will be realesed we have a Yellow pawn no an Carbon or Silver pawn because alreasdy exist ! 

 

 

If you examine the explanations we have given above, we have already said that there are black and gray pawns in the explanations we gave above. What I want to explain here is not only the color but also the brightness feature of the carbon. I have never seen black and gray pawns with bright stars flying above the pawns and a star-shapeds gliter, yet. When we look at the purple power, we can see star-shaped glitters and glitters on it. We see the magnificent, harmony and image formed by the combination of stars and purple color.

 

 

  • Award 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members
4 hours ago, NoSense said:

U Need carbon pawn for be like someone like 42? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

 

Of course, not everyone can be like "42". "42" is someone special. his pawn color is also special to him and different from everyone else. Many people dream of having his pawn color on xat. it's a special color that only belongs to ''42'', but anyone could want to have that pawn color if that would be fine, but we can't use a color belonging to ''42'', but power designers can redesign the black pawn, change of look can be made. example, adding gliter flare star-shaped lights to the black pawn. Patterns in the form of dots, speckles or lines can may be added. 

  • Award 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, DUYGU said:

 

Of course, not everyone can be like "42". "42" is someone special. his pawn color is also special to him and different from everyone else. Many people dream of having his pawn color on xat. it's a special color that only belongs to ''42'', but anyone could want to have that pawn color if that would be fine, but we can't use a color belonging to ''42'', but power designers can redesign the black pawn, change of look can be made. example, adding gliter flare star-shaped lights to the black pawn. Patterns in the form of dots, speckles or lines can may be added. 

 

i understand so the carbon pawn can will be a kind of black pawn but with some adding , nice idea!!

 

 

  • Award 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members
11 minutes ago, NoSense said:

 

i understand so the carbon pawn can will be a kind of black pawn but with some adding , nice idea!!

 

 

 

Thanks Nosense, yes a different looking pawn can be made that is not exactly the same as the black pawn of ''42''

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.