Winning on HTML5

• LaFleur featured this topic
  • Advanced Members

This will be a great contest. I'm looking forward, with no patience, to this contest. I will definitely be there at that time for a fun and entertaining contest. Good lucks to all who participated in the contest

• Like 1
  • Members
On 11/13/2020 at 12:54 AM, Eliff said:

Hello everyone!

Many of you don't know me. Because I took a break to xat for my education for a long time. I'm with you again right now. I am main owner of HTML5 on all through November. 

You know, there is very little time left until Black Friday. We decided to do an event for you. You will both win and fun. 

Content of Event:
*  Random users: If you are selected by the bot, you will win a prize!
* Questions about HTML5 and xat : We will ask some questions and if you tell the right answer first, you will win.
* Questions about Black Friday : Be calm! The questions are so easy! (:

* I will send free days to all participants. (applause)

* I will give gifts of scaryxmas and haunt power to two different lucky users.

Rules: 
* 1 win, 1 skip (Because  we wanna you all win)
* Some questions must be answered with screenshot. I will explain which ones.
* The contest will be in English language. But don't worry, you can use the translator. (goo)

Date :  15/11/2020  Sunday 23:45 (GMT+3)

for countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20201115T2345&p0=514&msg=HTML5+Event&font=cursive 
Place : xat.com/html5

Don't forget to set an alarm! We will be waiting for you. Take care of yourselves. See you! (blowkiss)

See You Friends GIF

DON'T FORGET TO COME GUYS!!! IT WILL BE TODAY!!! LOVESS...

• Like 2
  • Solange unfeatured and locked this topic