Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Members

I don't know what's going on, but the chat is getting worse every day
gamebo doesn't work, matchrace doesn't open on html5, also youtube doesn't open on html5, but it works perfectly on flashplayer
the chat has a limit, meaning I write 10 words and it displays only 4-5
when someone sends gifts on the main, the chat is blocked, you can not close the page
the content on the chat loads 5 times harder than it does on the flashplayer
emoticons are not sent correctly, for example, I send the emoticon (hehe) and he shows me another emoticon in the chat room
or most of the time the emoticons become invisible
Another thing, if you connect with a browser that uses proxy / vpn the chat connection drops and you will not be able to connect on html except on flash.

I tested both on google chrome and on opera. (updated browsers)
There are a lot of problems with bringing html5, and if these problems are not resolved, I am convinced that xat.com will lose a lot of users again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Game Makers
9 hours ago, BadMan95 said:

gamebo doesn't work, matchrace doesn't open on html5

 

Flash app not opening is a known bug and will be fixed in a future version (we recently found the problem).

 

9 hours ago, BadMan95 said:

also youtube doesn't open on html5

 

75kQui4.png

 

9 hours ago, BadMan95 said:

the chat has a limit, meaning I write 10 words and it displays only 4-5

 

rKfvRmW.gif

 

9 hours ago, BadMan95 said:

when someone sends gifts on the main, the chat is blocked, you can not close the page

 

You have to click the gift animation. It will be improved in the future.

 

9 hours ago, BadMan95 said:

the content on the chat loads 5 times harder than it does on the flashplayer

 

Ugh?

 

9 hours ago, BadMan95 said:

emoticons are not sent correctly, for example, I send the emoticon (hehe) and he shows me another emoticon in the chat room

 

dnVW1lf.png

 

9 hours ago, BadMan95 said:

There are a lot of problems with bringing html5, and if these problems are not resolved, I am convinced that xat.com will lose a lot of users again.

 

This part was NOT necessary. 

Edited by SLOom
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members

the chat has a limit, it enters with 2 users, from the main user it try to spam, to write messages quickly, and from the other user to look in the chat to see
on the first user you see the messages sent, but other users do not see the messages.
also emoticons you see the same emoticons, but other users do not see this, I noticed that the problem is not apples, but only sometimes, I do not understand why
as for youtube, no, it doesn't work for me.
use windows 10, chrome browser

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Game Makers
2 hours ago, BadMan95 said:

the chat has a limit, it enters with 2 users, from the main user it try to spam, to write messages quickly, and from the other user to look in the chat to see
on the first user you see the messages sent, but other users do not see the messages.

 

This is done by purpose because of the spam.

 

2 hours ago, BadMan95 said:

lso emoticons you see the same emoticons, but other users do not see this, I noticed that the problem is not apples, but only sometimes, I do not understand why

 

It depends of GetStrip8 (which is used to generate smiley - still being fixed).

 

2 hours ago, BadMan95 said:

as for youtube, no, it doesn't work for me.
use windows 10, chrome browser

 

I'm using the same OS and browser. Feel free to open the dev console and posting here if there are any errors which can help to identify the issues (if there is one).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.