xat issues

BadMan95

• Members

I don't know what's going on, but the chat is getting worse every day
gamebo doesn't work, matchrace doesn't open on html5, also youtube doesn't open on html5, but it works perfectly on flashplayer
the chat has a limit, meaning I write 10 words and it displays only 4-5
when someone sends gifts on the main, the chat is blocked, you can not close the page
the content on the chat loads 5 times harder than it does on the flashplayer
emoticons are not sent correctly, for example, I send the emoticon (hehe) and he shows me another emoticon in the chat room
or most of the time the emoticons become invisible
Another thing, if you connect with a browser that uses proxy / vpn the chat connection drops and you will not be able to connect on html except on flash.

I tested both on google chrome and on opera. (updated browsers)
There are a lot of problems with bringing html5, and if these problems are not resolved, I am convinced that xat.com will lose a lot of users again.

• Volunteers
9 hours ago, BadMan95 said:

gamebo doesn't work, matchrace doesn't open on html5

Flash app not opening is a known bug and will be fixed in a future version (we recently found the problem).

also youtube doesn't open on html5

75kQui4.png

the chat has a limit, meaning I write 10 words and it displays only 4-5

rKfvRmW.gif

when someone sends gifts on the main, the chat is blocked, you can not close the page

You have to click the gift animation. It will be improved in the future.

the content on the chat loads 5 times harder than it does on the flashplayer

Ugh?

emoticons are not sent correctly, for example, I send the emoticon (hehe) and he shows me another emoticon in the chat room

dnVW1lf.png

There are a lot of problems with bringing html5, and if these problems are not resolved, I am convinced that xat.com will lose a lot of users again.

This part was NOT necessary. 

Edited by SLOom
  • Like 1

• Members

the chat has a limit, it enters with 2 users, from the main user it try to spam, to write messages quickly, and from the other user to look in the chat to see
on the first user you see the messages sent, but other users do not see the messages.
also emoticons you see the same emoticons, but other users do not see this, I noticed that the problem is not apples, but only sometimes, I do not understand why
as for youtube, no, it doesn't work for me.
use windows 10, chrome browser

• Volunteers
2 hours ago, BadMan95 said:

the chat has a limit, it enters with 2 users, from the main user it try to spam, to write messages quickly, and from the other user to look in the chat to see
on the first user you see the messages sent, but other users do not see the messages.

This is done by purpose because of the spam.

lso emoticons you see the same emoticons, but other users do not see this, I noticed that the problem is not apples, but only sometimes, I do not understand why

It depends of GetStrip8 (which is used to generate smiley - still being fixed).

as for youtube, no, it doesn't work for me.
use windows 10, chrome browser

I'm using the same OS and browser. Feel free to open the dev console and posting here if there are any errors which can help to identify the issues (if there is one).