The Walking Dead

Steven

• Advanced Members

[May have spoilers upto Season 6]

I thought the trailer was decent but could've been better if they showed the main cast (the first minute was a bit cheesy and seemed fan-made). Surprisingly TWD was trending on Twitter and people were excited about the trailer and not moaning about the cliffhanger. Now I think people are going to forgive the cliffhanger and look forward to seeing who dies (even though I think I know who it is because it may have already been leaked)

There was one really random scene where it looked as if Carol was on drugs or that it was an interview scene with the actress (which it wasn't)  (ugh)

I think in a way, now that they haven't shown the main characters, the next season will have more surprises because we have no idea what storylines to expect after Negan kills someone

That tiger tho

• Advanced Members

I watch TWD. It probably has the most exciting, terrifying, sad, furious cliffhanger ever. Really looking forward to Negan ruling the game.

As for the trailer, it was ok, nothing very exciting. I really had to laugh when i saw the tiger, like wth a TIGER vs zombies xD.

• Advanced Members

I only read the first post here because I want to avoid spoilers. I am caught up except for the season that just ended. My favorite season is probably the first season, but the other seasons are pretty good.

The second season was slow, but I felt the story was still important in that season.