xat's 2020 PRE-BLACKFRIDAY EVENTS

Cupim

• Volunteers

Hello,

Thanks everyone for each true and kind interaction. It matters to us, collaborators who put their time and effort here to ensure that we get to have unique moments. This is xat. This is us

I'm writing here to remind you that suggestions are always welcome. Many users have questioned me if they can suggest IDs in here. The answer is YES. 

42 is going to run auctions at the "phase I" or "randomly pick ids" as explained in the first post note. 

Phase I means the users can choose their favorite ids by adding them to xat.com/auction page during Phase I. At Phase II, you bid to buy it (acquire the ID).

So to make it clear: You decide what you want to be auctioned. Just bid your xats in it. 

And to randomly pick IDs... I believe they will "select" ids that are desired by the community, and the perfect place to express those wishes is here. 

So make your post. Make your participation. Let us show to xat staff how fun it is to be part of this (the auctioning, trading, powers, all the magic that xat offers us and keeps surprising us year after year.

I am aware that lots of people aren't able to post in here due to their language barrier or difficulties upon registering in this complex and alien forum platform (just a joke, I'm a vBulletin fan. Sorry)

So ask your friends on chat, share this link, show to them that they have the possibility to send their feedback here, to say what's their favorite ID here... and let's hope that 42 sees it. 

Good luck everyone. It was a pleasure to make such memories with all of you. There is more to come. Much more.

Lyrics: We've come too far to give up and /guestself
So let's raise the bid...

• Award 2
  • Like 6

• Members
3 minutes ago, Cupim said:

Hello,

Thanks everyone for each true and kind interaction. It matters to us, collaborators who put their time and effort here to ensure that we get to have unique moments. This is xat. This is us

I'm writing here to remind you that suggestions are always welcome. Many users have questioned me if they can suggest IDs in here. The answer is YES. 

42 is going to run auctions at the "phase I" or "randomly pick ids" as explained in the first post note. 

Phase I means the users can choose their favorite ids by adding them to xat.com/auction page during Phase I. At Phase II, you bid to buy it (acquire the ID).

So to make it clear: You decide what you want to be auctioned. Just bid your xats in it. 

And to randomly pick IDs... I believe they will "select" ids that are desired by the community, and the perfect place to express those wishes is here. 

So make your post. Make your participation. Let us show to xat staff how fun it is to be part of this (the auctioning, trading, powers, all the magic that xat offers us and keeps surprising us year after year.

I am aware that lots of people aren't able to post in here due to their language barrier or difficulties upon registering in this complex and alien forum platform (just a joke, I'm a vBulletin fan. Sorry)

So ask your friends on chat, share this link, show to them that they have the possibility to send their feedback here, to say what's their favorite ID here... and let's hope that 42 sees it. 

Good luck everyone. It was a pleasure to make such memories with all of you. There is more to come. Much more.

Lyrics: We've come too far to give up and /guestself
So let's raise the bid...

Thanks very much for your time to explain us once again how it works in the phases I & II !

Una vez mas muchas gracias por su tiempo en explicar como funcionan las fases 1 & 2. 

:D !

• Members

4-digits:  

7-digits:  

6-digits: 

• Thanks 1
  • Wow 1
  • Like 1