POWER ROSES

Fori

• Wiki Translators

Hello @Fori this is a nice suggestion, we already have some powers that include roses or flowers, i like your exemples i hope this will be taken into consideration, but to develop your idea it would be better to read this post " How to suggest ? ": 

Thank you 

• Done! 1

• Advanced Members
14 hours ago, Fori said:

Here's a suggestion of my power roses. He may have a rose back.  From a small ball to bloom a rose and sparks come out of it. And other things related to the rose. Here are some of my suggestions.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Hi Fori, i like your idea. You have chosen many cute, beautiful and sweet smiley emoticons. I love roses. I wish be a flower power with these beautiful rose emojis was created.

• Done! 1
  • Like 1

• Volunteers

It would be nice if we could change the color of the roses. For example, having a white rose. They could match the user's name and pawn.

You could also include a hug animation set in a grassy field. A shower of rain will suddenly water the field, and the user's message will then bloom into life with lots of sunshine and colorful flowers alongside it. This could work as a kiss animation too.

• Done! 1

• 4 months later...