Miedo Power

Bau

• Advanced Members

Hey guys. 
I don't want anyone agree with me, I just want to express my opinion, even if it's not in everyone's interest.

It may be the most beautiful power for this year, I don't think it's fair not to add it more to the store or be verylimited. [Also, I'm not saying I'm fair to criticize the price, I'm just giving my opinion].

I don't have time to chat 24/7 to buy or sell power.

I come here to relax and talk to friends about news, if it's good. [I do not want to say anything bad, congratulations to all who can buy and sell power, to win xats]

What I mean is not the same CHAT I entered.
Now everything that is done is done for xats, he ended up making a profit in days - 14-15 xats for each day.(hippo)

It's not a drama or a complaint, it's just an opinion and I want to know what you think.
Please do not exaggerate, it is just an open topic for discussion, do not argue, if you have something bad to write about my opinion, please use the private message, I will be happy to answer everyone.

Thanks!

• Award 1
  • Done! 5

• Advanced Members

The reality is that, right now, there are many people who are dissatisfied with that proposal to leave the next release of power MIEDO in the next year (2021 halloween). Also, many of them only need that power to complete everypower.

The demand from unsatisfied people is great, and some take advantage of it to resell the power at a very high price above + 10k. When everyone knows that the power MIEDO came out in the store for 211 xats.

• Advanced Members

The power is very nice, everything is fine

But what is not right is that I take power again the next year (2021)

at least it doesn't have to come bundled with (everypower) in order to have the emerald pawn

If they take out few units, how will those who have everypower and need this power do? you will have to pay more than + 10k when the power came out for 211 xats in the store

I think it is a serious mistake and it is time to change this.

I think if they want it to be re-released for the next year, it doesn't affect everypower. Either release all the units or some that reach +1200 so that I can satisfy those who have everypower and really need the power.

@Admin

• Advanced Members

Well, my opinion on this is practically the same as the beginning of this topic, I found it quite unnecessary for a POWER to be limited to users who depend on it for their everypower, when everyone dedicates themselves to being on xat, some take their own leisure time just to wait for the new power of the week, and this is being taken from users who have everypower, which did not come out for free and cost a lot of money, maybe this will leave more users dissatisfied and therefore xat is weaker than in the past, why who you really need it, you will have to be without everypower for a demand for smaller releases than we have for users with every, and a huge greed on the part of those who got some MIEDO.
I think they should change this form, and start to remember more of the users that it frequents, after all the xat depends on them, before it can end up with nobody else being interested in it. @Admin

• Advanced Members
29 minutes ago, Kevvo said:

Either release all the units or some that reach +1200 so that I can satisfy those who have everypower and really need the power.

Why? Go to trade and you'll a lot of users selling both new powers. The problem is that users dont want pay 10k for this power. When Ruby released this happened too and everyone got used the price. Now everyone pays 96-99k per ruby without complaining.

I don't think releasing more units is the solution, that's why it's "super limited". This power has helped many lucky people to grow their economy and not those who constantly hoard the powers to increase their value and sell

if everypower users want to keep their everypower can buy this power at the trade chats value. As always, but now the value is much higher. 

I'm sure if this power had been epic, no one would be complaining about it.

• Haha 1
  • Meh 1

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Samuel said:

Why? Go to trade and you'll a lot of users selling both new powers. The problem is that users dont want pay 10k for this power. When Ruby released this happened too and everyone got used the price. Now everyone pays 96-99k per ruby without complaining.

I don't think releasing more units is the solution, that's why it's "super limited". This power has helped many lucky people to grow their economy and not those who constantly hoard the powers to increase their value and sell

if everypower users want to keep their everypower can buy this power at the trade chats value. As always, but now the value is much higher. 

I'm sure if this power had been epic, no one would be complaining about it.

Do not try to compare a ruby (EPIC) with a power of 211 xats (MIEDO-LIMITADO), question is the abusive value too, but the question here is the everypower of the people who dedicate their time to xat.com and with their expenses to maintain it, and yes the time of his next release, leaving many users unmotivated to continue using the platform that has already lost enough users.

Edited by Mauzim

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, Mauzim said:

Do not try to compare a ruby (EPIC) with a power of 211 xats (MIEDO-LIMITADO), question is the abusive value too, but the question here is the everypower of the people who dedicate their time to xat.com and with their expenses to maintain it, and yes the time of his next release, leaving many users unmotivated to continue using the platform that has already lost enough users.

Why can't it be compared? So for you, if xat adds the description EPIC to the Miedo power, the current value would be ok for you?

Currently we already pay almost 4k for Summerhug, nobody says anything of that value ..?

Prices have always been free, if you don't want to pay 10k, don't buy it. You decide to be everypower user, nobody does it for you. Maintaining an everypower is not free. You run the risk of having to buy the new powers whatever the value.

8 minutes ago, Anjinha said:

if it was epic I would complain anyway, I think it is absurd to pay too much for this power (rolleyes)

I don't know where you were when ruby released

seems you want all powers for free(toj) 

• Huh? 1
  • Done! 1

• Advanced Members
Just now, Anjinha said:

Samuel, don't be ridiculous, I joined this chat in 2017, and I don't say you want it for free, but a reasonable value and not in excess! (scn)

For me 10k for a SUPER LIMITED power seems ridiculous, it should be even more. I'm sure you are thinking as the buyer of power would think, but does the seller not matter? profits?

We paid 4k for summerhug, and there are only about 800 units released. Why not 8-10k for a power with only 400 units? S U P E R  L I M I T E D

• Members

what an ugly power to go this much high. this has nothing to do with halloween but admin and their mates abusing it and making fun with us low traders. you have at least add 1000 powers to satisfy the users. also has affected everypower. whos gonna buy this ugly power for 10k when its in store for 211 xats? 

• Volunteers

I can understand why people are frustrated with the price, but as Trade manager, I am glad this power came out super limited.

Although these users may not be using the forum much, I see a lot of buyers and sellers on the market. Making an unexpected super limited powers brought a lot of people back to Trade.

Nevertheless it has not reached 10k so far at all. It's currently between 2k and 5k.

Please remember we used to have bigger differences with powers like Angel or even blastde (15k+ despite being just limited and a useful group power).

• Done! 1
  • Like 3

This is totally normal, the price it's high because small amount were released.

I can say Miedo price will calm next weeks when nobody gon pay over 2k typically it will drop since it will be the offer more than the demand (but i can't promise).

• Advanced Members
8 hours ago, Sydno said:

I can understand why people are frustrated with the price, but as Trade manager, I am glad this power came out super limited.

Although these users may not be using the forum much, I see a lot of buyers and sellers on the market. Making an unexpected super limited powers brought a lot of people back to Trade.

Nevertheless it has not reached 10k so far at all. It's currently between 2k and 5k.

Please remember we used to have bigger differences with powers like Angel or even blastde (15k+ despite being just limited and a useful group power).

this power will no longer be SUPER LIMITED

There are already 800 units and it is between 2k and 3k

for that they wanted to call it SUPER LIMITED?

when there were 400 units it was 10k

when there were 600 units it was 5k

• Done! 1

• Advanced Members

WOow, Many interesting things were discussed here.

I hope no one was upset, it's just a discussion between xat.com customers/staff members.

I almost always buy the new power from the trade with a higher price, but this does not make me feel good for the other clients as well. [Because many do not have the opportunity to buy, I often offer them to friends of mine, because I know that they like power and want to use it, but they do not have the opportunity to buy].
Maybe people complain to me, that I know and understand that we have to listen to everything he has to say. [Maybe NO] (hippo):$

I bought power (Miedo) with 2000x, as I do not want it to remain an account without everypower, I buy more, I bought 2 Miedo power 4000x
Maybe you are all happy that trade always gains activity when a new power appears, Limited / Unlimited, but out of 300 people in chat, 69 of them are happy.

Of course we can't make everyone happy, but we can increase the number of happy people.

I am glad that you read what I wrote, now if you are upset please be better and take care of your neighbor that one day your neighbor will take care of you.(sry)

I hope you all have a beautiful Sunday.
Thank you guys!

• Like 1

• Members

Guys, it's normal that goes that high. It said super limited and only next year it will be realeased more units so it's basics offer/search that we are looking at here; even if it's a power that came out at 211 xats, not surprising.

• Advanced Members

In fact, this should not be considered for a single power or any power, but should be considered for many powers in this general context. I spend half of my day working in real life and spending the other half of my day helping people at xat, I can't find time to look for any power at an affordable price in the trading room. It would be nice to set a reasonable and reasonable price for some powers, considering users who do not have much free time like me. I think it is not normal for the price of a newly released power to increase immensely in a very short time.

• Award 1
  • Done! 1

• Advanced Members
On 11/4/2020 at 1:32 PM, Leandro said:

Been a long time since people complained about a power being expensive! Seems like you guys want everything free and cheap! It's such a shame.

A person who does not buy anything from the chat can think so.(rolleyes)

It is so hard to understand that all of us who want the good in chat do not want anything for free, for that and we contribute a lot even if we do not prove it.(swt)

When we don't say anything, why didn't we say it, otherwise we don't know.
When we say, why do we say, because we are wrong.
When we are wrong, it must not be said that it is not right.
When it's right, no one listens.(hippo)