610 MIEDO

Solange

• Advanced Members

I think the term "super limited" should not have been used in an announcement made on twitter if 1000 units would be released, some other powers in the past such as Summerhug only had 800 units and this term was not used.

Besides that the last update of the Wiki page https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Miedo was very confusing, it was worded in such a way that people believed that the power had already been exhausted ''More units will be released on Halloween 2021'' and that only approximately 400 units in total had been released.

This is just an observation for future "super limited" powers, also for Wiki Editors.

• Volunteers
7 minutes ago, Abrahan said:

Besides that the last update of the Wiki page https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Miedo was very confusing, it was worded in such a way that people believed that the power had already been exhausted ''More units will be released on Halloween 2021'' and that only approximately 400 units in total had been released.

This is just an observation for future "super limited" powers, also for Wiki Editors.

How is our version different to the one you submitted in your wiki edit request on Friday?

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Crow said:

How is our version different to the one you submitted in your wiki edit request on Friday?

I don't think there is much difference tbh, but "xat plans to make this power super limited, more units will be released in 2021" I understand it as in the future(soon-once exhausted).

• Volunteers
28 minutes ago, Abrahan said:

I don't think there is much difference tbh, but "xat plans to make this power super limited, more units will be released in 2021" I understand it as in the future(soon-once exhausted).

Alright, I appreciate what you're saying. There's a possibility that users read the wiki article and thought the power had already finished releasing, even though there was potentially more to come.

I'll take this feedback on board to improve - thank you.

• Award 1

• Wiki Translators
On 10/30/2020 at 7:26 PM, Cupim said:

This is one more amazing work brought to us by @iSanty 

Congratulations on the project! It looks awesome. Better not have miedo though! :p Buy the power but don't be afraid. ;)

are you calling it a project @Cupim ? lol i hope @iSanty will be rich with it (y) 

• Haha 1

• Crow unfeatured and locked this topic