611 SCARYXMAS

Solange

• Advanced Members

Name: Scaryxmas

ID: 611

Wiki article: https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Scaryxmas

Smilies: scaryxmas, badsanta, blacksnow, booeye, elfghost, hallowbulb, hallowglobe, hallowman, hallowtoy, hallowtree, pknxmas, reindeerskull, santaskull

Screenshot_20201030_110647.thumb.jpg.435ab764f4e0de46dfba4697c1f19756.jpg

Pawns: hb, hg, hm, ht, hp, hk

Screenshot_20201030_110526.thumb.jpg.0707a00380098c87f21e7f09640aa0db.jpg

• Award 1
  • Cool 1
  • No 1
  • Done! 1
  • Like 7

• Advanced Members

A constructive criticism:

I've always admired the creativity that Mihay has as a Smiley Maker, but In terms of quality you should try to improve a little, the lines seem as if they were drawn with a pencil. The aforementioned makes the new powers look a bit dated compared to the old ones when it should be the opposite! 

• Advanced Members

beautiful design mihay congrat, impressive these smileys  S_(scaryxmas)_40 S_(badsanta)_40 S_(hallowman)_40S_(pknxmas)_40 S_(reindeerskull)_40 S_(santaskull)_40

it's not easy to create smileys, I know very well, you are really talented!! and you did almost 3 powers in 3 weeks!! WOW...

• Like 1

• Contributors
51 minutes ago, NoSense said:

S_(hallowman)_40S_(reindeerskull)_40 S_(santaskull)_40spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

MY NEW FAVORITE SMILES.
The work is amazing, both Scaryxmas and Miedo, are very beautiful, fun and are looking great! 
Our smileymakers have made an amazing job, thank you for sharing your talent with us, I hope we have more powers like that.

• Like 1

• Contributors

I don't usually say it, but I loved this one. It seems inspired by The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Very detailed each smilie, new designs, new creativity, good combination of Halloween with Christmas.

Halloween ends tomorrow, but the next day Christmas begins!!  (toj) (ok)

• Like 1

• Smiley Makers
6 hours ago, Abrahan said:

A constructive criticism:

I've always admired the creativity that Mihay has as a Smiley Maker, but In terms of quality you should try to improve a little, the lines seem as if they were drawn with a pencil. The aforementioned makes the new powers look a bit dated compared to the old ones when it should be the opposite! 

Thank you for your opinion!

I'll take that as a suggestion! 😊

3 hours ago, NoSense said:

beautiful design mihay congrat, impressive these smileys  S_(scaryxmas)_40 S_(badsanta)_40 S_(hallowman)_40S_(pknxmas)_40 S_(reindeerskull)_40 S_(santaskull)_40

it's not easy to create smileys, I know very well, you are really talented!! and you did almost 3 powers in 3 weeks!! WOW...

Thank you so much  NoSense !!,

Yes 3 nice weeks!

22 minutes ago, RobFerrari said:

I don't usually say it, but I loved this one. It seems inspired by The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Very detailed each smilie, new designs, new creativity, good combination of Halloween with Christmas.

Halloween ends tomorrow, but the next day Christmas begins!!  (toj) (ok)

Yes, until Christmas, santa will become a *good person* , with nice gifts!

2 hours ago, Page said:

MY NEW FAVORITE SMILES.
The work is amazing, both Scaryxmas and Miedo, are very beautiful, fun and are looking great! 
Our smileymakers have made an amazing job, thank you for sharing your talent with us, I hope we have more powers like that.

Thanks for your opinion  Page !

• Award 1
  • Like 1

• Crow unfeatured and locked this topic