xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Chic Power

• Volunteers

Beautiful suggestion! I love how you drew some of your smileys (VERY WELL DONE!!).

Couple additions:

-Maybe one with a pair of sunglasses?  diva.jpg

-One with a large bow on their head? aiqABbyiM.jpeg

For the shopaholic smiley, maybe it could also be holding a credit/debit card? All in all, I truly love all the smileys you are suggesting. 

P.S.. Don't feel bad about naming it chic... I mean... I suggested LEMONAde power xD

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Really like this suggestion.

Well thought out and even has your own examples! I also like how the hands can be combined with other smilies, such as adding a champagne class to other smilies. Could be possible to have an effect smiley here, where on the "chilook" smiley, you could be able to change the smiley looking in the mirror (and the reflection).

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
38 minutes ago, Lemona said:

Beautiful suggestion! I love how you drew some of your smileys (VERY WELL DONE!!).

Couple additions:

For the shopaholic smiley, maybe it could also be holding a credit/debit card? All in all, I truly love all the smileys you are suggesting. 

P.S.. Don't feel bad about naming it chic... I mean... I suggested LEMONAde power xD

Thanks for the brilliant addition suggestions, Lem.

I thought of making a smiley with sunglasses but you know we already have a smiley sunglass in it.

We also have a smiley with a bow/ribbon in the head, in cutie power.

nvm the names xD we got call names xD

For shopaholic I really like your idea it could be a smiley too!

Thanks!

• Advanced Members

@Stah Yeah, it could be possible too combining the champagne glass to some smilies.

I like your idea on (chilook) smiley, thanks. Imagine a hippo smiley in the mirror with a reflection lol

I'd actually thought that maybe it could be possible if the pink bonnet hat could be combine to another smilies and be able to change the bonnet hat's color.

• Volunteers

You can tell a lot of love has gone into these :$. I love the hand-drawn style.

In 2016, we've had mom, animegirl, diva, and princess. The normal chick could make for a nice pentalogy of female smiley powers!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Esekiel said:

Great idea, I like the thinking

But I think the smileys you suggest look too similar to ones we have seen in past with other female smiley powers as Crow calls it

Agreed.  I felt the same thing.  Pride comes to mind.  I suggested this similiar to shopping, shoes, and makeup years ago.

Nice effort though.

• Advanced Members
43 minutes ago, Esekiel said:

Great idea, I like the thinking

But I think the smileys you suggest look too similar to ones we have seen in past with other female smiley powers as Crow calls it

I'd actually had to review each of all girly/female-ish previous xat smiley powers before suggesting smilies that could might really be similar to the previous xat smiley powers. From makeup,  cutie, aprincess, animegirl, blueoni, hairf, diva, costumes, mom, gothic, ani1, hair2f, and stylist.

Diva power is more like for a celebrity theme smiley power. Aprincess, animegirl, blueoni, ani1 are more on showing emotes. Mom power were ideally made a theme for mothers.

1 hour ago, Lemona said:

Couple additions:

1 hour ago, 6 said:

Thanks for the brilliant addition suggestions, Lem.

I thought of making a smiley with sunglasses but you know we already have a smiley sunglass in it.

We also have a smiley with a bow/ribbon in the head, in cutie power.

My idea and thought of suggesting this was for stylish young girls who like fashions, dressing up, going out and love shoppings.

37 minutes ago, Christina said:

Agreed.  I felt the same thing.  Pride comes to mind.  I suggested this similiar to shopping, shoes, and makeup years ago.

Nice effort though.

Could have re-suggest them again here in the new forum if they were not made yet. : ( 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
9 hours ago, 6 said:

My idea and thought of suggesting this was for stylish young girls who like fashions, dressing up, going out and love shoppings.

Could have re-suggest them again here in the new forum if they were not made yet. : ( 

Was on wiki and or suggested to Admins.

I am not big on the "I suggested that and you stole my idea" type thing.  Often times great minds think alike.

Multiple people suggest same idea.  I was just saying I suggested years ago, not for that reason, but to support the thought you put into this.

Sorry if it seemed other.  

I also will not put the 100 ideas I gave through the years here.  I just don't have the time or energy.  I told @TinkerDoodle he is free to post some.