Registration/chat group page.

counterfeit

• Advanced Members

Can we please fix this? 

Some people come to us and complain about their newly created account's password is wrong. So I assume the problem comes from the registration page most likely, if you looked at the animated picture below you would find out that the password changed after the page was refreshed (The last character was removed) 7 characters password brought down to 6.

Some people may forget to check    I am 14 years or older and I agree to the Terms of Service  or they may put a wrong email address or fail at entering the captcha or username could be taken. etc as a result the registration page will refresh giving users the possible errors as I stated earlier, ultimately they would register their account without noticing that the password changed/brought down to a different number of characters. (not all people notice) 

The password will be reduced by one character continually whenever you screw up.

This also happens with chat group registration page.

If you think this worth considering, please fix it. or put it in a list as one of the problems.

1bKfBK7.gif

• Award 4