Opening a Ticket

Rhea

Question

• Advanced Members

Can I open a ticket for another account using another account ? since the account I wanna open the ticket for is not a paid user ? and the action I wanna take requires to be a paid user to open a ticket ? - I hope it makes sense. Thanks !

Edited by Rhea
Wrong context

3 answers to this question

• Wiki Translators

Hi;

I don't know what you want to open a ticket for, but if you received a paid user warning, it is most likely Help Topic: Shortname & Groups.

You can try open ticket with another account. Volunteers may ask you to log into your original account when you get reply.

For security purposes, you will be asked a few questions. If the accuracy of these questions is determined,

I think you can open a ticket for the account. However, this may not be possible.

Good Luck!

• Advanced Members

if the depertement that you want to open ticket on its said u should be paid user  . you can use other account or ask vols  to open one for you as crow said to you send his message and he will open one for you because he is allowed to do it