Cover photo

Elie

• Advanced Members

I figured out the issue. It's file size. Anything over 1MB will get rejected. My current one is below it and so is yours.

I can have something ridiculously large in width and height(over 4000*4000), but the file size can be only a few kb(like 16) and it will work.

However, if I have something small (below 1000*1000) and the file size is 1.01 MB, it will get rejected. I had to use jpg to get it to work.

The limit is a lie!

• Advanced Members

I had to convert my .png to a .jpg for it to upload because in .png form the image was too big (even though the image was very small).

So if it says your image is too big try converting it to a .jpg and it should work. 

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Harrison said:

I had to convert my .png to a .jpg for it to upload because in .png form the image was too big (even though the image was very small).

So if it says your image is too big try converting it to a .jpg and it should work. 

A .png image is too large to put in the forum

It needs to be placed in .jpg

• Advanced Members
8 hours ago, Brandon said:

And replacing it with what?

If you guys are talking about how it fades to black near the bottom, don't replace it at all? Just remove it so the whole cover photo can be seen.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, Aerorite said:

If you guys are talking about how it fades to black near the bottom, don't replace it at all? Just remove it so the whole cover photo can be seen.

I made a topic in Suggestions sub forum regarding it, so hopefully they will consider giving us the option to remove the shadow/gradient, or they could just remove it altogether.

• Award 2