HALOES - Haloes Themed smileys - LIMITED

ALE42

• Advanced Members

Hello Guys,

today I wanted to open a new suggestion, that is to modify the angel power, because it seems to me a bit old and ugly and the problem of many sad users ...is just an idea for make xat com more interesting..and make some users happy who will surely go to buy and use the angel with more desire!

S_(angel)_40  I think the wings are too small, so you have trouble making combinations!

S_(halo)_40  the halo might have an angelic face and a much cooler halo...

S_(cloud)_40  the cloud, could have a better design, like a real cloud!  

S_(pray)_40 and also pray could have half open eyes and pray...

I will probably go and draw some examples, just to give an idea ..in the next few days when I can dedicate myself to this suggestion, I want to be very in tune with the other smileys

- so if you have any suggestions on how I am going to draw this suggestion, you can post your ideas and I will be happy to make them as real as possible!!

Alex.

Edited by ALEX
  • Award 1
  • Thanks 1

• Contributors
On 10/14/2020 at 10:31 AM, NoSense said:

S_(angel)_40  I think the wings are too small, so you have trouble making combinations!

S_(halo)_40  the halo might have an angelic face and a much cooler halo...

S_(cloud)_40  the cloud, could have a better design, like a real cloud!  

S_(pray)_40 and also pray could have half open eyes and pray..

I agree with everything, I would like to see your drawings about these smilies, Angel power should be like a real little cutie  angel!  

Maybe our smiley makers are working or gonna do something as you said, and I’m still waiting to see you as a smiley maker. (ugh)

• Thanks 1

• Advanced Members

if can't be a fixed by angel, i change the suggestion with haloes, I think everyone wants to feel like an angel, so I drew some examples:

- the problem is always the eyes!!

See you..

Edited by NoSense
  • Haha 1

• ALE42 changed the title to Haloes power
  • Advanced Members

Hello guysss, from Alex!!

I edited some smileys and made it as cool as possible, I don't know how real they can be, because of the eyes and some things like haloes for this site, but I enjoyed it! 

this is the power that I would like to suggest, and that I designed for xat com...Haloes

I saw that some liked the first smiley, the angelic one, I'm glad...thanks!!

however we come to us, the smileys are drawn and not animated but you can see the still image...

HaloBreak and HaloCloud:

7uPhr45.jpg            WdRU1or.jpg

- the first is like a zombie with glitter in his eyes, the hand that squeezes his heart and swells and the halo broken, the second is Japanese style with some glitter on the cloud and the left mustache that moves, floats a little?!?!?

HaloValentine and HaloPirate:

931TZK3.jpg      BNAjWSV.jpg

- valentine is covered with roses and two hearts under the smiley and some hearts in the air (this is easy), the pirate touches his mustache with the hook, and moves his left eye a little..

HaloPray w1 and w2 and HaloDollar:

0jJdCTK.jpg        TaIoPGx.jpg        sFMDQ9m.jpg

- w1 his eyes are closed, two red wheels in his cheeks and a red mouth (maybe) he prays 

- w2 I did it at random, but it looks good to me! and Dollar it has some glitter and money sack...The $ are gold, so even a reflection can fit them

HaloRose:

UGROwrI.jpg

- is female with Hair blonde the bow and a rose in mouth, she do come here with her finger!

these are just examples, I don't think they can reproduce them for the setting, however the idea of making different types of halos still remains!

Edited by NoSense
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
On 10/17/2020 at 12:19 PM, Enter said:

Looks like its inspired by kangel and angel, interesting and nice drawings (cool)

thank you Enter!

On 10/17/2020 at 7:46 PM, Page said:

I agree with everything, I would like to see your drawings about these smilies, Angel power should be like a real little cutie  angel!  

Maybe our smiley makers are working or gonna do something as you said, and I’m still waiting to see you as a smiley maker. (ugh)

thanks Page! (hug) anyway is just an idea! (smirk)

Edited by NoSense

• ALE42 changed the title to HALOES power
  • Advanced Members

The Main Smiley:

aDqx6Li.jpg

The Design Complete Until Now....

qCSP849.jpg   122181031-933375500487364-88497991858555

if you have any suggestions please tell me anything, thanks

Gretting ...

Edited by NoSense
  • Haha 1

• Advanced Members

Angel is like an iconic power on xat, I doubt it'd be changed to a more modern style. Having said that, I think this could be another power, probably called angel2. The examples you've provided look pretty good, as always.

I hope one of our @Smiley Makers can take a look at this suggestion and make it a real power in the near future.

We definitely need more designs like the ones you draw, Alex. Well done!

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

Hey @Solange thank u! 

I'm glad you like them, I invented them without copying, maybe I still have to practice for some simple and real ones they look nice anyway!

P.s: i just hope to see ones of them one day!!

thanks again for your comments made me VERY happy in particular

I MODIFIED many things and made it more cute and perfect possible:

THE DESIGN UNTIL NOW:

CZsw2cY.jpg   7sQTonj.jpg

the smileys i modified and made it more cute possible:

S0D1PYu.jpg nY2P55D.jpg Cd6tmRu.jpg

qgJwU4l.jpg jqKz0xb.jpg

I HOPE YOU LIKE GUYS.... 

Edited by NoSense
Thank u!! Alex..
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members

HELLO GUYS !!

- yesterday I spent a few minutes making other smileys about this probable epic power, I really like the first one, I would like to see it with colors and graphics if possible ...for lovers of angry drawing...it's a little scary 8-) (swt)

HaloZombieAngry:

ULahNJu.jpg  pXsmYE1.jpg 

- he is angry and have a kind of mist around the smile (hand zombie)

while for the second, I found some difficulty in doing it, doesn't seem like much to me but i'll show you

HaloLoving:

IUikzzt.jpg   N9D2SfT.jpg

- w1 male, the eyebrow moves - w2 female she have the halo heart

HaloFlaming:

fzWPqCO.jpg

- is a demon flaming orange with the mouth black and sign yellow

THIS IS THE REST OF THE DRAWING:

v4PUiwV.jpg  XlQQuGl.jpg

U1H7oSm.jpg   QQA7H5W.jpg

i hope you like (i don't know if they can make it....) it's just a suggestion!! here i leave the design...

(smirk) (hi)see you guys ..you can comment what you want..even ideas if you like! i will be happy to listen eventualy errors e/o new smileys  

Greeting...  

any fixed:

CfCUugP.jpg  33m3lEx.jpg

Edited by NoSense
nice design!!
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members

Here we goooooo!!!!

a new smiley for haloes, let me know if you like it or even better if you change it:

Halofire!!

5ZwqPm2.jpg   

- is a humanoid smiley in fire (orange and yellow) with nose...the hand moves and the light of the flame reflect in the eyes...apologize if is not really perfect..

post your ideas!! e/o change design...

Edited by ALEX

• ALE42 changed the title to HALOES Design
  • Advanced Members

On 11/4/2020 at 7:10 AM, Math said:

Good drawing.

Thanks..

in addition                                                                                             

HaloDead:

FECkJNp.jpg

the halo desappears as if it lost its soul (maybe with some glitters),say hello with hand and have a tarantula on the head that moves any paws, should be fine with zap! (the lip rises, showing the teeth) 

thank u for your support...!!

Alex. 

(remember they are just drawing...i try to do my best possible but don't believe it much..so...)

Edited by ALEX

• Advanced Members

HaloAngryJapanese! 

qtA8ehB.jpg

I don't know the movements, but it seems good to me...end of suggestion!! 

See you with new's ideas !!  S_(reindeerskull)_40   S_(care)_40 S_(care)_40  𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥

Edited by NoSense

• Advanced Members

This should like the power in particular, 18 drawn smileys, unfortunately I can't do better than this! i leave all the best imagines here...

any fixed that make the power "particular" otherwise I leave the choice to smiley makers...

oewmtlE.jpg

i think a moviment of the sword can be suffice with the smiley that sighs!! 

in addiction the         

HALOJOKER:  he have lips violet!! and one light and one dark masks (one star up of the eyes) and he show the cards with a moviment of the hand like a magician!! (cards not really perfect but i like the idea) 

TI3FN1C.jpg      VzGxl6r.jpg

this time is the end of suggestion, i hope you guys like my work for help xat com in became a better design, and we all, we will be happy!!

Alex.

Edited by ALEX

• 8 months later...
  • Advanced Members

hi guys, i wanted to warn you that i asked rob if he could color me these smileys...the first 8 are coming soon (probably) I chose this suggestion because I thought I would see you happy, if you don't like it, then patience... they are just colored still images, like my other tips

then I will also make space for the others!! (hello)  enjoy the wait!!

• Advanced Members

rivMrL4.png 𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻  

HuISvkB.png Haloes.Pirate  GhA2kKT.png  Haloes.valentineP3DtTv3.pngHaloes.Female

uafOpzo.png Haloes.CloudsFIWqyiX.png Haloes.Pray  YUFv5En.png Heloes.Broken

MUzuv1j.png Heloes.Money 

any smilies colored still imagine... credits Alex - RobFerrari

𝓔𝓝𝓙𝓞𝓨 𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓓𝓔𝓢𝓘𝓖𝓝 𝓕𝓞𝓡 𝓝𝓞𝓦 a_(goldb)_40 a_(tolove)_40

Edited by ALEX

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

hello guys, the other prototypes are ready, I wanted to thank @RobFerrari, I hope you like it, I did it with love to give importance to the Angel power...

PC9sbC2.png haloes angry y6YBZgW.png haloes fire XH8Pp0h.png haloes zombie 

ekH2IEK.png haloes flame WtRvMwM.png haloes inlove female tZv1Hke.png haloes inlove male

two of them are missing but our talent is already visible .... Alex and RobFerrari.

see you...

• Like 2