Jump to content
  • 0

What you about managers and managements in official rooms?


Question

  • Advanced Members

Hi everyone, what you about managers and managements in official rooms? Here I wanted to give ideas for solving a serious problem in some official rooms. If an innocent person who does not even have any chat in the offical room is the forever banned when is not on xat, is it not an abuse of rank, using authority over innocent people? Restrictions should be placed on the authority of unfair main owners or owners.  If there are people they hate, it is not fair for them to ban those they hate. main owners should be objective and treat all people equally and fairly. There are rules in the official rooms, appropriate rules but those managers who manage the room according to their hate feelings, and moods should not be allowed. In some official rooms, people are banned without any reason and forever, even though they are not present, and forever so they are given a severe punishment such as cheater, thief or hacker. I see that main owners or owners use their authority on innocent people.  I think that some measures should be taken in order to eliminate the victimization of the innocent people who were unjustly banned and to bring them back to xat and to make them use xat. for example, I think it is sad that an and innocent person who wants to play cannot enter the game room. Can some official rooms have a monthly reset requirement or a monthly main change requirement for people's grievances in xat rooms? I do not think that the complaints of innocent people who suffer injustice are cared, even the complaints remain unanswered. Thus, people who are banned for no reason can enter the room they cannot enter after a certain period of time. 

  • Award 1
  • Done! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

11 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 3
  • Volunteers

I do agree that in an official chat both normal users and staff/managers should abide and moderate by the rules. But remember that it depends on their discretion and that what you see as unfair can be a rule break. If it is really unfair, contact the official chat manager and discuss this with them. If they're unable to help you with that, hover over "group" at top right and click "inappropriate" to fill a report.

 

If this has happened to you, make sure that your ban was really unfair, because if not, your report will be ignored.

  • Award 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2
  • Contributors

Surely all those who are part of the staff of an official chat have the right knowledge and tools to apply the regulation and therefore kick and ban according to the violation of the rules.

In all official chats there are very precise rules and the staff that is part of it in the first place must know them and must know how to apply it.

The first rule of a staffer is to be impartial and valuable, and the personal reasons or grudges have no value in the evaluation of a kick and a ban, so they are to be excluded.

In case you find any irregularities or injustices, I suggest you to contact the main owner or the person in charge of the staffer and have a constructive dialogue with him or her and provide evidence of what you support in order to make verifications.

I remind you that on the wiki in the Chats article you have the possibility to know who manages that group and consequently get in touch with the person in charge.

  • Award 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2
  • Volunteers
3 hours ago, Stif said:

If they're unable to help you with that, hover over "group" at top right and click "inappropriate" to fill a report.

 

Then follow the procedure I said above.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1
  • Members

If a user makes a mistake, then those with the right to hit, ban, use that function!I don't think there is an official chat on the xat.com that doesn't benefit from a good manager, at least I haven't met an official chat that will kick, ban, for no reason.

Edited by DontAskMe
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1
  • Contributors

In a certain way, each manager can make the determination to give ban forever to a user if the circumstance requires it, well clarified that also influences the behavior of the user and his trajectory in some chats that he may or may not frequent.

 

10 minutes ago, DUYGU said:

 

I did not mean chat room administrators here. I think there is good management in the chat room and a good management team. There are some official rooms where I am unjustly, no reason and unfair banned, and I am still forever banned there, I did not commit a crime heavy enough to get a forever ban. Investigations and inspections are required in official rooms. A person who does not speak a single word in official rooms is banned even though he is not present there. Investigations and inspections are required in official rooms this is not fair. I'm talking about the freedom of an innocent person to play, trade and chat. human freedoms are bans.

 

In this case, if you requested an explanation but it was not only you, but another user for the same reason (which generates equality for both sides).
Do you really think that your record in xat is to be admired?
With all due respect, I think you shouldn't even claim a ban for your behavior.
I can even list the chats where you had the same problem and it is always the same, so I do not see it coherent that you make this type of publication.

 

I hope this clears "your doubts" a bit about why a manager makes the determination to give ban.

 

 

Remember to always go with the truth to be a better person!

  • Award 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Advanced Members
17 minutes ago, DontAskMe said:

If a user makes a mistake, then those with the right to hit, ban, use that function!I don't think there is an official chat on the xat.com that doesn't benefit from a good manager, at least I haven't met an official chat that will kick, ban, for no reason.

 

I did not mean chat room administrators here. I think there is good management in the chat room and a good management team. There are some official rooms where I am unjustly, no reason and unfair banned, and I am still forever banned there, I did not commit a crime heavy enough to get a forever ban. Investigations and inspections are required in official rooms. A person who does not speak a single word in official rooms is banned even though he is not present there. Investigations and inspections are required in official rooms this is not fair. I'm talking about the freedom of an innocent person to play, trade and chat. human freedoms are bans.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Stif said:

I do agree that in an official chat both normal users and staff/managers should abide and moderate by the rules. But remember that it depends on their discretion and that what you see as unfair can be a rule break. If it is really unfair, contact the official chat manager and discuss this with them. If they're unable to help you with that, hover over "group" at top right and click "inappropriate" to fill a report.

 

If this has happened to you, make sure that your ban was really unfair, because if not, your report will be ignored.

 

This happened to me, I was banned even though I was not in official rooms where I did not even have a chat, and I am still banned there.I sent a message to the main owner in the message section of the official room, but my messages were not even answered.

 

CRs8CwP.png

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Advanced Members
28 minutes ago, Luana said:

Surely all those who are part of the staff of an official chat have the right knowledge and tools to apply the regulation and therefore kick and ban according to the violation of the rules.

In all official chats there are very precise rules and the staff that is part of it in the first place must know them and must know how to apply it.

The first rule of a staffer is to be impartial and valuable, and the personal reasons or grudges have no value in the evaluation of a kick and a ban, so they are to be excluded.

In case you find any irregularities or injustices, I suggest you to contact the main owner or the person in charge of the staffer and have a constructive dialogue with him or her and provide evidence of what you support in order to make verifications.

I remind you that on the wiki in the Chats article you have the possibility to know who manages that group and consequently get in touch with the person in charge.

 

yes, I agree that the person running the offical room must be fair and impartial. It is unfair, for personal reasons, to ban someone they do like or hate. Moreover, if there is a ban here forever, that person will be punished for a crime he did not commit for a lifetime. It is a pity that people who lack the freedom to play, chat or trade are out of xat. Many people leave xat because of managers who want to satisfy their ego by prioritizing their feelings of hate. I don't understand what they hate online.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Stif said:

I do agree that in an official chat both normal users and staff/managers should abide and moderate by the rules. But remember that it depends on their discretion and that what you see as unfair can be a rule break. If it is really unfair, contact the official chat manager and discuss this with them. If they're unable to help you with that, hover over "group" at top right and click "inappropriate" to fill a report.

 

If this has happened to you, make sure that your ban was really unfair, because if not, your report will be ignored.

I wrote a message to the main owner of the room where I was banned, twice on the forum and asked that my ban was not fair, I asked that my ban be removed and I wrote, but he did not reply to me on the forum, I could not reach the main owner in any way and I was injured there. I have waited for any explanation for an unjust ban and I am still waiting, but there is still no explanation so I think I will be banned for life. I would like research and investigation to be done there. Because I did not give a single inappropriate speech there. I was banned unfairly and without evidence. I can't see who banned it in the event list. Obviously I'm banned there for personal reasons

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.