• Members

I'd like to know why after months of waiting to reopen xat Ajutor, no one takes care of him?! When it was discussed whether we wanted to get involved in reopening it, there were many who put the soul and time to the beat, and shortly after the reopening, no one came in to take care of him. Not all Romanians know another language to ask for help in case of need. Thank you, respectfully.

Edited by DontAskMe
  • Sad 1
  • Like 2
  • Members

Like a few months ago I repeat myself saying that Romanian users need help in their language, and being an official chat it needs organization, an active staff, We all tried to bring back Help to life but unfortunately it takes slowly, slowly. What are the reasons for this decline?

spacer.png

• Sad 1
  • Like 2
  • Volunteers

A public forum thread isn't the right place to decide if the current main owner is running the chat correctly. This would fall under General Forum Guidelines #10.

You should report this privately, perhaps to a Volunteer or Admins. You should provide evidence within your reports to substantiate your claims too, if possible.

• Like 3
  • Crow locked this topic