5 New Original Smiley Suggestions.

Daniel

• Advanced Members

Suggestions like this are apparently being closed/deleted now.  Elie has told me to report any suggestions like these in the future, so that will increase the quality of forum suggestions.

I hope.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Please continue to report these types of threads in the future and we will get them handled.

I understand your guys' frustration though. Hopefully these types of suggestions will begin to fade now that we're cracking down on them a bit more.

• Award 2

• Volunteers

As *nearly* always, I completely agree with you. This isn't suggesting anything. Any smiley maker can go on google and find cool images to find ideas. There is a huge difference between giving an example of a smiley of that power and suggesting a whole smiley pack from google. 

Take this website for example. Someone could easily just screenshot these smileys and suggest them. This is totally unfair to the people who actually put effort into suggesting something. There is a how to suggest thread and why don't people read it I'm not sure. Sure they are cool smilies but they aren't yours and you didn't even explain each smiley. 

People need to put more effort into reading how to suggest something and the already-made suggestion threads (like suggest an animal power). Xat is allowing users to post suggestions and ideas but I'm sure they'd appreciate them with explanations and effort. If suggesting something was as easy as just posting 1 image of smiley packs from google, I'm actually shocked there isn't 5000 suggestions of them currently. 

The how to suggest thread has been there almost since this new forum has been here and Elie recently added to that thread a few weeks ago. So, if it was always there why weren't they being cracked down sooner?

I am glad this is finally being handled. 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Crow said:

There'll be nothing left by the time we've cleared everything up :$

Although less suggestions = more chance of the good ones being made! =)

It's actually good lol xat admin could clearly see right away which ones of suggestions with high potential deserves to be made really.-.

2 minutes ago, Elie said:

I wonder if anyone ever read this.

I didn't know this page is existing. (eek) jk!

Deleting/Closing a thread has been implementing already on some users who post suggestions without supporting and giving clear explanations on their suggestions but still there's still some people who repeatedly do it. I guess if this continuously happen maybe you can start giving a warning points.