Lost access

lobito

Question

• Members

Friends, I lost access to my account, the last time it was registered with mail in latinmail that disappeared, I don't remember the last id because I no longer have access to latinmail; but I have the history of changes that I made to id names registered in hotmail since I registered before I changed it to latinmail, please I need the help of an administrator, my last id with hotmail was iiLoboGris (1466155144), then I no longer remember the id that I had registered with latinmail

<removed>

2 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello,

If you have completely lost access to the email of the account iiLoboGris(1466155144), you will need to register a second xat account. You can do so by going to any xat chat, typing “register”, and clicking the underlined word.

After registering a secondary xat account, you will need to open a support ticket under the help topic of “Lost Access”. Here, you can describe that you completely lost access to the attached email account, and need to change it.

Remember to write a subject that is 5 or more words, and that your message body must be in English. 

After submitting the ticket, the support volunteers will guide you through the process of how you can verify yourself as the account owner. 

If you need any assistance with opening a ticket, feel free to reply back to me here, or visit https://xat.com/Help