Suggestions for the new look of xat world (xat.com)

Panas

Suggestion for the new look of xat world (xat.com)  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What would improve the appearance of the xat.com platform?

• Apariencia más moderna/ More modern appearance
    • Influencers xat
    • Tienda de productos como ropa, accesorios, etc. /Store for products such as clothing, accessories, etc.
    • Oportunidad de ganar dinero a través de xat usando una opción llamada xat comercial ejemplo: Radio, Moda, Diseño Gráfico, entre otros. / Opportunity to earn money through xat using an option called commercial xat example: Radio, Fashion, Graphic Design, among others
    • Mejoras en la parte tecnológica. /Improvements in the technological part
    • Me conformo con lo que hay / I'll settle for what there is

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/25/2020 at 05:00 AM

• Members

In this article I want to emphasize the great restlessness when seeing the same appearance of world xat 2005 with the one of world xat 2020, I believe that it is necessary already to give an extreme change to the platform giving it modernity, doing more things of social interest, including influencers of xat for support of advertising campaigns of the people who pay to have their chat in the promotion window and more, options of purchase of physical products like clothing, accessories, etc, There are many platforms at world-wide level that are very advanced at technological level that xat. com, we should support and promote xat to also become commercial like facebook, instagram, shopify, etc, I think this initiative is excellent for more people to join and not see an obsolete and outdated version of chat, so I want you to support me and also provide business level ideas for this platform. / En éste artículo quiero destacar la gran inquietud al ver la misma apariencia de mundo xat 2005 con la de mundo xat 2020, creo que es necesario ya darle un cambiio extremo a la plataforma dandole modernidad, haciendo más cosas de interés social, incluyendo a influencers de xat para apoyo de campañas publicitarias de las personas que pagan por tener su chat en la ventana de promoción y más, opciones de compra de productos fídicos como clothing, accesories, etc, Hay muchisimas plataformas a nivel mundial que está muy avanzada a nivel tecnológico que xat.com, deberíamos apoyar e impulsar xat a que tambien se vuelva comercial como facebook, instagram, shopify, etc, creo que esta iniciativa es excelente para que se afilien mucho más personas y no vean una versión de chat obsoleta y anticuada, por eso quiero que me apoyen y que también aporten ideas de nivel empresarial para ésta plataforma.

Edited by Panas

• Panas changed the title to Suggestions for the new look of xat world (xat.com)
  • Volunteers

It would be interesting for xat to have a physical merchandise store, as you suggest.

They could sell clothing, accessories, mugs, keyrings, coasters, gifts, etc. We have characters from hundreds of smiley powers, kisses, stickers and free smilies we could use as part of their designs too, in addition to the xat logo and black pawn. The community could design them.

I'm not sure it's a top priority at the moment though. :'( And I'm not sure whether it would be profitable for xat.

• Members
46 minutes ago, Crow said:

It would be interesting for xat to have a physical merchandise store, as you suggest.

They could sell clothing, accessories, mugs, keyrings, coasters, gifts, etc. We have characters from hundreds of smiley powers, kisses, stickers and free smilies we could use as part of their designs too, in addition to the xat logo and black pawn. The community could design them.

I'm not sure it's a top priority at the moment though. :'( And I'm not sure whether it would be profitable for xat.

But it would be very good to update the platform to something more modern that requires more massive users who interact better with the web, many people have left because there are no more things of interest to do on the platform, and obviously from smile and chat we will not live, it would be excellent to see a totally new and innovative platform, which is also useful for other types of potential customers Do not you think? I would like them to support me because I know it would be a very good project and they would have more loyalty than they have now. I saw your Instagram and it has a minimum of 106 followers and I also find it a little hard to believe knowing that this platform should be a digital powerhouse?