Why inactive users are given the task of moderators in trading ?

VaLsteiN

Question

• Advanced Members

I have been in business for so many years and as a result of my observations, some users have been acting as moderators even though they have never been traded. 

I wonder why users who do not come here are moderators instead of users who are constantly in the trade in the morning and evening. 

**staff names removed**  , almost inactive users 

I think that only those who are moderators should be real users of the trade , It is interesting to choose inactive ones while there are constantly active users

Thx: ))

@Admin

Edited by Valstein
Removed staff names

4 answers to this question

• Volunteers

Hello,

If you wish to report the staff on a chat, please click "Send message" above the chat (HTML5 version) and file a report with as much evidence as you can. If you do not provide evidence, no action may be taken.

Alternatively, please contact the manager(s) directly via private chat / private message with your concerns.

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Crow said:

Hello,

If you wish to report the staff on a chat, please click "Send message" above the chat (HTML5 version) and file a report with as much evidence as you can. If you do not provide evidence, no action may be taken.

Alternatively, please contact the manager(s) directly via private chat / private message with your concerns.

this is not a complaint, I just want to know why active users are not rewarded here for years, or only users who are active for 1 hour and never come back are assigned

there are many active users I know in the trade and none of them are in charge

• Moderators

Again, this is a manager's duty. They're the only one's capable to explain anything related to the chat to you.

General Support is not the place to make complaints or to give feedback regarding official chats, they need to be given to their managers or if it's something really bad, you can hover "group" at top right and click "inappropriate" to fill your report with evidence.