How can I?

Deea

Question

10 answers to this question

• Moderators

What do you mean by log in from google?

If you're getting E25 then you're definitely typing your password wrong. I advise you to change your password to an alphanumerical one, since some xat systems don't recognize symbols. To reset your password, use the lost password tool.

If you're using the xat app, then it's not possible to play radios, not even embed radios. If you're using a mobile browser, then remember to set the sound permissions from xat.com to enable. Then, it will play normally. For easier access through the mobile browser, you should access only HTML5 chats. If they're not HTML5 by default, just add ?new at the end of the chat URL.

• Advanced Members
43 minutes ago, Deea said:

If I am accessing  from mail,it's  fine,i'm  here . But if i want  to login from google,it says E25(wrong username/email  or pass)...they  are all right ,i've checked  like 100 times

How can I know  when a player is or not working  on phone?

Thanks

If you are receiving the e25 error, your username or password is incorrect. you can change your password clicking here

you'll receive a link on e-mail to change your password with that you will have your username too.

Regarding the radio player, you can look for a lighter, simple player, so maybe you can hear directly from your cell phone.

you can get them directly from someone who is selling.

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Deea said:

Hi,so....Is it possible  to listen  to music on phone  instead  of pc?why  when i try  to login,gives  me error?

Yes! You can but some players do not work from mobile devices, do you mean that?

Can you explain to us where you are trying to login and what error are you getting? 

• Members

If I am accessing  from mail,it's  fine,i'm  here . But if i want  to login from google,it says E25(wrong username/email  or pass)...they  are all right ,i've checked  like 100 times

Thanks

• Advanced Members

I recommend that you change your account password on this page: https://xat.com/login#!lost

• An email will be sent with a link to change the password.
  • When changing it, do not use special characters, we recommend using only letters and numbers.
  • Finally close all xat windows and try to login https://xat.com/login
44 minutes ago, Deea said:

Just click on the ''Play'' button, if after a minute the music does not play it is not compatible with mobile devices.

Good luck!

• Members

Thank  u all for u'r  time,i'll  try in a few...the password i used is the same password  i use for  several  connections,it can't  be wrong  :)...my  hand is typing  whithout  my  eyes  see  :))))...

My  friends are on  bikers,i found  the box,the volume  is at max,but yet notting.

Anyway,i'll  try later, Thanks again...i'm  only 3 days  here :))

• Members
21 hours ago, Abrahan said:

I recommend that you change your account password on this page: 

When i did  that,no email came,but still,i can use xat from email,i found my friends,but no music