Chat Report

ArzCoyotes1999Fan

Question

• Members

If There's No Such Thing As A "Hate Ban." Then Why Do I Keep Getting Banned/UnBanned/RoboBanned? I Mean Am I Not Supposed To Be There, Just Cause <removed> Can't Stand It When He Doesn't Have His Way? Besides Where I'm From/Where I Live, It's A Free Country, And Just Cause Someone "Wants You To Leave," Shouldn't Mean You Should, Especially If You Weren't Talking To That Guy To Begin With. 

5 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

Not sure what you're talking about but if you keep getting banned on chats that could be because you're breaking the chat rules or you could also be annoying people in some day. I'd suggest for you to try to be friendly and always follow the chat rules (if there are any).

You can learn about bad chat etiquette here, and you can click on the message button under the chat to contact the chat owner and you can try to dispute your ban in there. Besides, you can always find more chats to go here.

• Advanced Members

Sorry but what exactly is the problem?

If this is about ban complaints and you have been banned unfairly on a chat, you'll have to try sending a message to the main owner of the chat. To send a message click on ''Message'' right under the chat where you've been banned unfairly. Other than that this is not the place to complain about bans.

• Advanced Members

If you've reported the chat and sent a message to the main owner and you still keep getting banned, just find another chat and go there, and if you wanna talk to that girl you can either add her and private message her or invite her to the chat you found. No reason to keep going to that chat if you keep getting banned for no reason.

• Wiki Editors

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked.