i need help please

iTeo

Question

• Members

l have error system 55 . Some time ago i was sent to nick volunteer mesage in pv . can someone please help me ? because the volunter dont answer me. who now is 19 days when i ask help to him here in pv , and i think 19 days is enought to wait for have answ

9 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

Your ticket is currently assigned, which is adding a little overhead to the process.

We apologize for the longer delay, but you will unfortunately need to continue waiting for a reply.

As others have mentioned, there is also a high volume of tickets in the department your ticket is filed under.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, iTeo said:

So sorry i open ticket ... and to much time .. nobody help me im a paid user . l think it is not correct to have thiss error

Same if you dont have any answer how you said (pv & ticket ) please try contact Muffin . Xat.wiki/volunteers .   

His id  : 

Muffins us.png elevatordancing (209642885)

We apologize for the incidents caused . 

• Award 1

• Volunteers
Just now, iTeo said:

So sorry i open ticket ... and to much time .. nobody help me im a paid user . l think it is not correct to have thiss error

By opening the ticket, it will be resolved. As Arthur stated, many tickets are being opened here so please be patient as you wait for a response. All you can do is open a ticket and wait.

• Advanced Members

Hi can you please create a ticket under "account block" department and remain patient till you receive a reply from a volunteer? Subject must be at least five words.

When opening the ticket if you encountered any problems that has to do with logging in or anything else you can always clear your browser cookies or use incognito mode by opening google chrome and pressing (ctrl+shift+N) from the keyboard at one go and then use the email that is associated with your account to create the ticket.

If you have any other questions let us know by opening new thread.

Best wishes.

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, iTeo said:

We know it isn't correct to have this error that was like mistake which resulted in having some accounts that are held in error. All you have to do at the moment stick with your ticket and remain patient you have to understand that volunteers receive large volume of tickets on daily basis especially the ones that fall under "account block" department.

You don't have to worry about it you will retrieve your account in the long run, there is no permanent damage will be executed on your account as long as your account was held in error.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Have a good day!