Chat / Web 1.50 Feedback

LaFleur

• Advanced Members

Hello,

With this update, xat is even nicer!

Marriage and bff bug fixes, updates for pm and pawn images are now more beautiful

It is also good that the visitors section can be hidden, so that we can watch the videos we open on! Yt more easily before the posts are closed.

As an Html5 User, I love it

Thank u @LaFleur you worked hard (applause)(victory)

• Award 1
  • Like 4

• Advanced Members

The truth is that the update looks great, the Switch background will be very useful since the user can change the bg's if he does not like it. The improvement of applications also stand out. I really loved this update, excellent work!

• Award 1
  • Like 3

• Wiki Translators

First of all, Hi;
I have been waiting for this update for a long time without Flash, 'xat' was scaring me, but I'm looking new HTML5.

This update is really cool! It excites with the smallest details.

Making the users list invisible with one click is a great innovation.

In short, Thank you for everything.

xat's now with better quality HTML5.

(ok)(applause)

• Like 3

• Advanced Members

I didn't like the version (HTML5) before, really, maybe because I didn't use this new Html5.

• But I really like the new version of (HTML5)
  • It is not beautiful but it is really the most beautiful and the best
  • I really liked the new features, they are cool
  • I can't explain, but I see the best in the amazing new developments.
  • I know there's a lot going on to do this great job.
  • Thanks to everyone who contributed to this.
  • I hope you always achieve the best, as we used to see this from you always

• Like 3

• Advanced Members

great update! loving the new features, and like how you can collapse the user list.

Suggestion:

Make a option in settings panel to have the user panel collapsed as default

Edited by Paul
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members

The Feedback in the xat chats is really very positive, the new update and the implementation of many powers that previously did not work correctly has made everyone happy!

The wait was worth it, in addition to correcting many things, they also added new ones and the ones I liked the most are:

• Date of Marriage/BFF
  • Hide/Show Userlist
  • Nameflag power has been added

• Ruby jewel name has been added

• Bump power has been added

I think this would be my top, one of the biggest demands was to run the most expensive power of xat and finally now it works correctly. An incredible job has really been done these months and with this the next updates seem to be really compromising (there are still many more surprises, things to correct and add)! (goo)

• Advanced Members

I would also like to suggest to allow us to make "short cuts" this will allow you to drag apps to the side bar, allowing you to open one of the apps you use lots quickly.

Example:

You open the app menu and click and drag doodle to the side and this will add it to the side panel.

• Like 2

• Advanced Members

These are fantastic updates. Much needed. Everyone involved should be proud of their work!

My only feedback would be to re-design some of the old icons/symbols around xat to match the more modern style. For example, the 8 ball with its gradient and Times New Roman font looks outdated, and the "xats" coin icon looks very dated as well. I think a consistent, universal style would do wonders for the appearance. 

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

First of all, nice work and I hope to see more updates like this in the future. 

My one gripe is that the icons at the left side of the chat do not have any text under them or no text shown when hovered describing what they are, and honestly I didn't even know what they were at first (excluding trade and xavi ofc).

1987716368_Screenshot2020-10-11at18_30_21.thumb.png.9c7ac1bb8ebd7fa450964659ce49c9f0.png

Also, I'm not sure if its just me, but the apps chosen to be on the sidebar seem a bit random, though I appreciate that the purpose of this is to advertise the new apps. Maybe further iteration is needed? Could this be customisable?

• Like 2

• Advanced Members

Totally unrelated gripe I've had for ages related to the home page: can the content scroller on xat.com (with the promoted chats, trade/game advertisements, etc.) all be the same height so a bunch of content isn't shifted up and down including the scroll arrows?

• Award 1

• Members

the chat is full of small "bugs" if I may say so, it will have a lot to lose with html5
if you type quickly on the chat, not all messages are sent
also, chat messages can be easily edited using inspect element, thousands of fake prints will be made, plus many other problems

xat is dead !!

• Volunteers
11 hours ago, Requests said:

the chat is full of small "bugs" if I may say so, it will have a lot to lose with html5
if you type quickly on the chat, not all messages are sent
also, chat messages can be easily edited using inspect element, thousands of fake prints will be made, plus many other problems

xat is dead !!

That's a very constructive feedback! We hope to have more feedback like yours in the future.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

"Improvements:

Animations will now only play when your mouse is over the chatbox. This should reduce the CPU usage."  - My opinion would be that a setting should be added for this option where you can choose whether you want the animations to work as before or stop as now.

"Powers:

Mark editor:

Adding marks has been easier. Simply send (mark) on the chat and click on it to open the Mark editor." - Has anything changed at the power of the mark? I click on it and it shows me the power window instead of the one with its settings.

Edited by Drago1

• Volunteers
19 minutes ago, Drago1 said:

My opinion would be that a setting should be added for this option where you can choose whether you want the animations to work as before or stop as now.

A setting is planned and will be added (probably) in the next release or in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Advanced Members

Some Improvements needed! @SLOom @LaFleur

LINK AVAILABLE 7 DAYS VIDEO PROBLEMS: https://we.tl/t-CyFiVpPCR9

1. Favorite Chats : Ex  I have 5 chats open on favorite always if I click one favorite chat from list chat don't remain Open! Is Reopen like new chat! SHOULD remain Open and if close the app all chats remain OPENED should be CLOSED!

Or to show what rooms you have opened!

2. Favorite Arrow who opens the list from the right side app is to small can't touch  faster...

I got Samsung s20 plus and my display have the edge curved.

This is for now I will test it more.

3. Powers store list don't work!

Edited by SapphireOfficial
Added powers store don't work!

• LaFleur changed the title to Chat / Web 1.50 Feedback
  • LaFleur unpinned and locked this topic