warning chat staff (guest link warning IMPROVEMENTS)

Pedro

• Advanced Members

Hello, i'd like to suggest a idea that i had...

You guys will decide if it is useful or not. 

official chats could likely like it.

it can be as a account settings option.... or a power it could be called: GuestLink

in account settings it could have a enable and disable button.

GuestLink: (all chat staff can receive that warning mod+) (2* there could have a macro can be created too.

Guest link example: 

userpng.png

Chat staff example:

link-detected2.png

Note: it could warn in tickle icon system.

could avoid users posting in PRIVATE/MESSAGE, if the staff knew before.

Edited by Vevrok
  • Like 3

• Advanced Members

I don't know how necessary this power is and how much use it would receive. I think with HTML5 telling guests they cannot post links should be enough. It is meant to stop random guests from posting inappropriate links. If they modify the links to be just plain text then chat staff can step in. Good suggestion though! Maybe others have different opinions.

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, David said:

I don't know how necessary this power is and how much use it would receive. I think with HTML5 telling guests they cannot post links should be enough. It is meant to stop random guests from posting inappropriate links. If they modify the links to be just plain text then chat staff can step in. Good suggestion though! Maybe others have different opinions.

well, they could edit as wants... example.... not only to guests, but to members, then can easily discover who is trying do something, as ads.

and yes it can have a option to set which rank to be notified , or receiving etc... thanks anyway for the comment.

• Thanks 1

• Advanced Members

Hi, I agree with this idea.
ARCbots already use this, after someone sends a link and is banned, staff receive notifications with reason and message why the user has been banned.

- I do not agree to be power, because we have xat.wiki/announce. [only a change/Upgrade is needed].
- Free stuff
- Upgrade power (announce)

Eg. Expand to see the [Image example]

Spoiler

1027950077_suggestionannouncepower.thumb.png.5ec870e7d9b1f204e721070ca61960ac.png
649854312_suggestionannouncepower1.thumb.png.3ecb5d163c8390d1d0284f9909e97893.png
551077343_suggestionannouncepower2.thumb.png.29b462b6a7b7c7abf97b526ba6a1d969.png

• Like 1

• Pedro changed the title to warning chat staff (guest link warning IMPROVEMENTS)