Power Collectable

Jey

• Members

today I come with the idea of a power of what people like to collect.

some of my ideas are:

1.world currencies

2.world banknotes

3.soda caps

4.Mail stamp

5.autographed baseball ball

6.autographed football shirt

7.autographed basketball jersey

8.basketball cards

9.tennis collection

10.world car license plates

11.acetate disc

12.canvas paintings

And some of my ideas like coins, bills, soda caps, car license plates, and shoes can only be changed in colors, shapes and colors.

I will leave some images so that my idea is better understood.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

The images are not mine, they were searched so that you have a better idea of what I mean

i hope you like my idea and if you have any other idea of an object that can be collected, do not hesitate to comment.

Edited by Jey

• 2 weeks later...
  • Volunteers

You've provided lots of ideas for smilies, and I think this idea is quite creative.

However, these smilies are not very usable in everyday conversation, and this may limit the popularity of the power. How often does the subject of bottlecaps, baseball cards and licence plates come up? How many xat users actually enjoy and collect these things? Not to mention, we can't include company logos and resemblances for copyright reasons, so a lot of these smilies would be rather plain and boring. Users with EveryPower would buy this power, but who else?

Here's an addition I'm proposing to boost the appeal and sales of this power. We could make the power itself 'collectible' to match its theme (it would be self-referential / meta). For example, collecting multiple quantities of this power could unlock different hugs or features or colors of a new power-specific hat (like the gold egg hat). We can have the smilies you proposed but also this bonus idea too.

Focusing on the new hat idea, this could be a gem, relic, shield or even a xat planet - whichever design Admins prefer (just one would be used). These hats could have a shiny effect to make them luxurious and prestigious. Users would be collecting multiple quantities of the power to unlock exclusive hat colors of this design. It would suit the theme of the power.

The unlockable colors for the new hat, such as a gem, relic, shield or xat planet, could be as follows:

1 power = pink

2 powers = dark blue

4 powers = purple

8 powers = gold

16 powers = ruby

32 powers = emerald green / any color (customizable hex)

This quantity spread follows the pattern set by powers such as Blastkick and Superblastkick (for the first four quantities), which is why I've chosen it. I don’t believe 32 powers is an unreasonable amount for a power based on collecting, but the numbers can be reduced if necessary. Even if users do not want to collect this power at all, they can still purchase just one to obtain the pink version of the exclusive hat (or whatever feature it may be). This also gives the user a taste for what else they could unlock. There'd be lots of possible gorgeous hat and pawn combinations.

This power could be unlimited at a price of 200 xats to stop it from becoming absurdly expensive. Otherwise, if the power is limited, some users may actually collect most of the powers in circulation. Even though this is the spirit of collecting, it would prevent other users from obtaining the hat color they want. If it's a cheap unlimited power, it could also be used as an auction power for bidding at auctions (this could be another reason to collect lots of them). The price may eventually drop to 100-150 xats on Trade.

There's a lot of ideas that can be explored with this power beyond just smilies, and i hope we can make it successful. Good job overall!

• Like 3

• Members
2 hours ago, Crow said:

Has proporcionado muchas ideas para emoticones y creo que esta idea es bastante creativa.

Sin embargo, estos emoticones no son muy útiles en las conversaciones diarias y esto puede limitar la popularidad del poder. ¿Con qué frecuencia surge el tema de las tapas de botellas, las tarjetas de béisbol y las placas de matrícula? ¿Cuántos usuarios de xat disfrutan y recopilan estas cosas? Sin mencionar que no podemos incluir logotipos y semejanzas de empresas por motivos de derechos de autor, por lo que muchos de estos emoticones serían bastante sencillos y aburridos. Los usuarios de EveryPower comprarían esta potencia, pero ¿quién más?

He aquí una adición que propongo para impulsar el atractivo y las ventas de este poder. Podríamos hacer que el poder en sí sea 'coleccionable' para que coincida con su tema (sería autorreferencial / meta). Por ejemplo, recolectar múltiples cantidades de este poder podría desbloquear diferentes abrazos o características o colores de un nuevo  sombrero específico de poder  (como el sombrero de huevo dorado). Podemos tener los emoticones que propuso, pero también esta idea adicional.

Centrándonos en la nueva idea del sombrero, esto podría ser una gema, reliquia, escudo o incluso un planeta xat, el diseño que prefieran los administradores (solo se usaría uno). Estos sombreros podrían tener un efecto brillante para hacerlos lujosos y prestigiosos. Los usuarios estarían recolectando múltiples cantidades de poder para desbloquear colores de sombrero exclusivos de este diseño. Encajaría con el tema del poder.

Los colores desbloqueables para el nuevo sombrero, como una gema, una reliquia, un escudo o un planeta xat, podrían ser los siguientes:

1 potencia = rosa

2 poderes = azul oscuro

4 poderes = morado

8 poderes = oro

16 poderes = rubí

32 poderes = verde esmeralda / cualquier color (hexadecimal personalizable)

Esta distribución de cantidades sigue el patrón establecido por poderes como Blastkick y Superblastkick (para las primeras cuatro cantidades), por eso lo elegí. No creo que 32 poderes sea una cantidad irrazonable para un poder basado en la recolección, pero los números se pueden reducir si es necesario. Incluso si los usuarios no quieren recolectar este poder en absoluto, aún pueden comprar solo uno para obtener la versión rosa del sombrero exclusivo (o cualquier característica que sea). Esto también le da al usuario una idea de qué más podría desbloquear. Habría muchas combinaciones de peón y sombrero preciosas posibles.

Este poder podría ser ilimitado a un precio de 200 xats para evitar que se vuelva absurdamente caro. De lo contrario, si el poder es limitado, algunos usuarios pueden acumular la mayoría de los poderes en circulación. Aunque este es el espíritu del coleccionismo, evitaría que otros usuarios obtengan el color de sombrero que desean. Si es un poder ilimitado barato, también podría usarse como un poder de subasta para pujar en subastas (esta podría ser otra razón para recolectar muchos de ellos). El precio puede caer eventualmente a 100-150 xats en Trade.

Hay muchas ideas que se pueden explorar con este poder más allá de los emoticones, y espero que podamos hacerlo exitoso. Buen trabajo en general!

I liked the idea of complementing the power and it is a great idea and as you say based on this idea you can look for more methods to find more ideas apart from the hat you say and I think that it is investigated with more caution and that more users give ideas. can achieve something unique and cool.

Regarding trademarks, I know that you cannot use registered trademarks but you can create trademarks, for example, soft drink caps that bear official xat logos.

• Members
1 hour ago, Jey said:

I liked the idea of complementing the power and it is a great idea and as you say based on this idea you can look for more methods to find more ideas apart from the hat you say and I think that it is investigated with more caution and that more users give ideas. can achieve something unique and cool.

Regarding trademarks, I know that you cannot use registered trademarks but you can create trademarks, for example, soft drink caps that bear official xat logos.

Another idea may be that those who have everypower and a number of units of other powers such as between 10 and 50 units of power different from the one suggested can be chosen to have another type of reward for the pawn, and on the other hand of the user as you say and also if they have a quantity of a single power since there is also a car plate they can be assigned a plate that classifies them as a collector.

and if you have an amount of each power an example more than 3 you can look for a reward for being a collector

It can be as you say a unique pawn or a unique hat