I have a complaint from sohbet official site

PrensesEylul

Question

• Members

3 or 4 days ago, moderator nick is away ( name is orhan) banned me without reason. I didnt say to anything to owner. Today, I made chat with a moderator(*removed* reg name). We made normally chat. But, Away mod is banned me without reason. And only not for me, he banned a lot of people without any reason. 4 5 days ago, when he is guest, he was cursing(swearing). You can look sohbet events. He eat ban. How can he be moderator ? *removed* is xat official site?

away moderator id is *removed*. 

I had to open ticket because any admin is not online

Edited by Crow
General Support is not the correct place for reports.

1 answer to this question

• Advanced Members

The forum is not the place to make complaints about official chats. If you'd like to report a moderator or owner, I'd recommend you to contact the main owner first.

The ticket system is also a good way to report unfair situations that can occur on official chats. If you've already opened a ticket, then this will be handled within the ticket system.

I'll now close this topic. If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.