daddy

No reply to ticket after four days?

Question

I didn't really want to go through the fuss of creating a whole forum post and all, but, as most people posting on here, I just wanted an answer. I have created a ticket about 5 days ago due to the fact that I had broken the phone which carried my authentication code on it, and so I am no longer able to log into my XAT account. Replies back and forth were going smoothly for a few hours afterward, but 4 days ago was the last reply I ever received. I'm not sure if servers are just backed up, and so replies from volunteers are taking longer than usual, but I figured I'm better off just asking because I do really want my account back (I've had this account for years and have spent money on it, so I don't want to just give it up so easily?)

I'm attaching screenshots with my personal info censored out to see if I had answered anything maybe incorrectly. Thanks. (:

2 answers to this question

Hey there.

I apologize for the delay, but unfortunately all you can do is continue to wait. Posting on the forum is not going to speed up the process. I apologize for any inconvenience this wait has caused.

• Like 1

So sorry for the waitting, but all you have to do is to be patient, making threads in here won't speed up the answers.