Addons to Temp Powers (Tempmod, Tempown, Tempmem)

Guppy

• Advanced Members

I'm glad you chose me as your model 8-). I also added you, sorry.

I remember this being suggested on the old forums and with the improvements, it's a pretty solid idea. I always thought it would be useful to be able to tell the difference between temporary staff and permanent staff. I also like how you also considered their position in the user list.

• Advanced Members
14 minutes ago, Lemona said:

I think it would also be nice if after a temp expires, that it makes you member automatically after it is over so that it doesn't kick in after your refresh or try to kick/ban someone. Nice suggestion!

Great idea. I'll add this to the main post.

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, Jedi said:

@Techy You have work to do ;).

ive tryed this multiple times and can never seem to find a flagbit to indicate a "temp" ranked user. could always base it off the original temp ranked message but then newly joined users wont get he info. somestuff server sided would need to be changed

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, Techy said:

ive tryed this multiple times and can never seem to find a flagbit to indicate a "temp" ranked user. could always base it off the original temp ranked message but then newly joined users wont get he info. somestuff server sided would need to be changed

Same for bots, we can't detect if a user is temp or perm ranked.

A flag or something else need to be added in user packet.