BOOSTED BIG

VaLsteiN

• Advanced Members

The reason I opened this topic , since this power is limited and the price is around 30 from 5 k , most users therefore cannot take advantage 

ı m in favor of being updated and unlimited

download.thumb.png.9b57c4ef316ea4722b937fefcbc17b42.png

can be boosted and put at a fixed price 

download.thumb.png.ff6d38fe47521f6bc116c25ddf90261e.png

epic powers are generally all unlimited

• Award 5

• Advanced Members

I agree that the current price is a bit high, but instead of making it unlimited, the ideal would be for xat to release more units of this power in some events such as Black Friday and xat Anniversary. If the status changes from one day to the next to unlimited it could bring dissatisfaction to users who paid a lot of money to be able to obtain it and enjoy the benefits.

• Advanced Members
13 minutes ago, Abrahan said:

I agree that the current price is a bit high, but instead of making it unlimited, the ideal would be for xat to release more units of this power in some events such as Black Friday and xat Anniversary. If the status changes from one day to the next to unlimited it could bring dissatisfaction to users who paid a lot of money to be able to obtain it and enjoy the benefits.

auction was also tried but the price did not decrease , but the rich once again gathered the strength 

auction is in a position that appeals more to the rich

Black Friday and xat Anniversary , If it goes on sale in at events in the big store, it may be what you said

Edited by Valstein

• Moderators

It's the only very limited epic power. Of course that after some time its price would increase significantly. It's a very limited power with a nice function, so it should be expensive.

Turning it to unlimited and releasing on store wouldn't be fair with those who worked hard to get enough xats to buy it. Believe me, it's not nice.

It should stay as it is.

• Advanced Members

I agree it's really expensive, but that's normal considering its rarity. I also agree that making it unlimited wouldn't be fair for those users who worked hard to get it, as Stif mentioned. And anyway, I'm sure xat would never accept to make it unlimited, this has already been suggested several times and I'm sure xat admins are aware of this.

Probably, putting some units on sale in the xat store would be a good idea if we want to try to make it cheaper. Although, being honest, it probably won't work since traders will always find a way to collect all of them so the power can keep its high price.

Since it's very expensive, I guess making its pawns available again would be a good idea. Just like Namewave pawns. I think that's probably the only "change" that xat could apply for this power, I doubt there would be any other improvements.

• Bot Service Providers

Well,

The power (offset) does exactly same but with extra features and it's very cheap, I recommend you to buy one, basically they can't decrease the price, because this is fair to some, but what about who paid high prices on it?

I agree on releasing more units on blackfriday or next 20th september (xat birthday), maybe it won't really fix the issue, but worth a try.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Agreed with Leandro.

The administrators are aware of the state of Big (and several other powers), but simply making the power unlimited is not going to solve anything. A basic knowledge of how economics work might hint that lowering one huge price point drastically would just raise several smaller ones.

I think xLaming is on the right track, perhaps we can release some for the anniversary, or black friday. Stay tuned!

• Advanced Members
17 minutes ago, Thoni said:

I feel that this power is very rare at the same time beautiful, I even think that it should raise its price, now in xat.com it is very easy to get xats either with games or selling any type of designs.

That's what I mean when I say unlimited , if its price will continue to rise disproportionately because of its rarity , I think 50 or 70 k can be renewed unlimitedly 

because the most disproportionate price I've ever seen seems to be high

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, Solange said:

I agree it's really expensive, but that's normal considering its rarity.

Probably, putting some units on sale in the xat store would be a good idea if we want to try to make it cheaper. Although, being honest, it probably won't work since traders will always find a way to collect all of them so the power can keep its high price.

|-) S_(mmhappy)_40 it will not anymore Very Limited LoL ?!

5 - 10 units price store by admin so the price will increase down?! 1 time at mouth like the old gold..

• Advanced Members
8 hours ago, Valstein said:

That's what I mean when I say unlimited , if its price will continue to rise disproportionately because of its rarity , I think 50 or 70 k can be renewed unlimitedly 

because the most disproportionate price I've ever seen seems to be high

Imagine Big having a price between 50,000 xats and 70,000 xats, that would definitely be too much. But, I honestly doubt this will ever happen. The most expensive price it has had was 30,000 xats if I remember correctly(please, correct me if I am wrong).

As I've said in my first reply, while I agree it's really expensive, I also think that it wouldn't be fair at all to make the power unlimited after all the effort of many users around xat to get enough xats to buy the power. I myself paid a high price(25,000 xats) to get it months ago and I wouldn't like to see it's being added in the xat store unlimitedly.

As I also mentioned, due to its high price and rarity, it'd be cool if xat decides to make its pawns available forever. Just like Namewave pawns, for example.

8 hours ago, NoSense said:

|-) S_(mmhappy)_40 it will not anymore Very Limited LoL ?!

5 - 10 units price store by admin so the price will increase down?! 1 time at mouth like the old gold..

Hopefully, we'll get more than 5 or 10 units on sale! (if that's what you mean)

• Haha 1

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, Solange said:

Imagine Big having a price between 50,000 xats and 70,000 xats, that would definitely be too much. But, I honestly doubt this will ever happen. The most expensive price it has had was 30,000 xats if I remember correctly(please, correct me if I am wrong).

As I've said in my first reply, while I agree it's really expensive, I also think that it wouldn't be fair at all to make the power unlimited after all the effort of many users around xat to get enough xats to buy the power. I myself paid a high price(25,000 xats) to get it months ago and I wouldn't like to see it's being added in the xat store unlimitedly.

As I also mentioned, due to its high price and rarity, it'd be cool if xat decides to make its pawns available forever. Just like Namewave pawns, for example.

Hopefully, we'll get more than 5 or 10 units on sale! (if that's what you mean)

you misunderstood what I said , If it continues like this, big will continue to go up because it never falls down, it increases constantly , the users who collect it are aware of this, they are constantly collecting it because it is unique and rare.

That's why I offered him a fixed price , I dont think it will ever fall down

• 2 months later...