Problems in Trade chat

ALE42

Question

• Advanced Members

Hello this morning i get a problem in trade chat, they harrasing me for like 10 minuts and there is a rules that say do not harass peoples

My value is 127k xats and Good

<removed>

offer me 60k - 70k, i simple reject him offert and he continue with this thread...

there was 2 mod active and they don't do anything!!

<removed>

rules of trade chat:

https://prnt.sc/u1ic9a

Moderators active in these moment when i was selling my powers for a real price value: 

<removed>

Moderator:
<removed>

others proofs by search of this thread of this morning (it semms he have problems and no1 do anything...): 

<removed>

thanks for patience and sorry for report but it seems they trolling me and the moderators do this things like a funny thing!!

thanks!!

Edited by Crow
Screenshots removed

3 answers to this question

• Volunteers

We are unable to assist you about this issue on the forums, unfortunately.

If you believe you are being harassed, xat offers chat features that allow you to block users from contacting you. By clicking the user and then the "Ignore" button, you will no longer see messages or private chats from those users. We encourage you to use such features.

You may also report their behaviour to the chat’s staff with full evidence in a private chat.

If you believe the staff are not doing their jobs properly, you should click ‘send message‘ above the chat (on the HTML5 version of the chat) and submit a report about those members of staff with full evidence.

I hope this resolves your issue.

• Contributors

Hi Nosense!

I understand that you want to post this on the forum but this is not the place to report such things. I've noticed in one of your screenshots (https://prnt.sc/u1iap0) that Anas 

(AnasWin (122163304)) is online. Trade owners are there for several reasons and this is one of them. If you need to report anything about user's behaviour and/or moderator activities, they will help you and give you answers for the issue you're reporting.

If you don't consider that owners can solve your issue, you can contact the main owner directly through the "send message" button at the top right of your screen. Hover over "groups" and then you'll find the message option. 

Sorry for not solving the issue.

• Advanced Members

As mentioned, the forum is not the place to make such complaints. And anyway, you've also opened a ticket about this, so you're likely going to get a reply from the main owners of the chat.

I'll mark a best answer and close this topic.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.