• Contributors
Posted (edited)

Hi! I have not published a design in this forum for a long time, the last publication was a suggestion for a new web design for the xat home page.

This time I come to present a new design for the xat mobile application on iOS devices. Many people have a very bad perspective on the current design of the application, they all want something more modern and at the same time simple to be able to use from anywhere; Here it is!

xat App iOS - Profile (10/08/20)

rCsFlmA.png66Lcsp6.png

I will continue to work on this, so if you have any suggestions or questions you can comment below. Eventually I will publish Login, Friends, Groups, Chats, More and some other new things that may need to be added (of course I will take your suggestions into account). What would you like to see added to the xat mobile application? Thanks!

Edited by Abrahan
  • Award 5
  • Done! 1
  • Like 2
  • Advanced Members

I like the idea mainly because it must be clear that the xat App needs a super improvement for its use either in its operation and in its design for both iOS and Android I say it because sometimes I get bored of being on the pc and I I want to go do something else but I want to continue on xat from my mobile but faces sometimes blink to enter a chat is a process to connect (it may be due to a slow connection but it also happens to me sometimes with mobile data). Now the priority is HTML5 but I imagine that the people who work in the development of xat already have ideas for the future for this application.
I hope that you continue with this project, it can be very helpful and that the community itself helps give ideas to improve xat App.

• Thanks 1