Chameleon powers!

DUYGU

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
On 9/24/2020 at 3:59 PM, Enter said:

This is nice! In terms of colors though, maybe there could be a different color per smiley to show the chameleon changing colors

As everyone knows, the most distinctive, most great most interesting feature of chameleons is their ability to change color. I think that their color changing feature, atractive colorful, mixed-colored colorful shapes can be designed on new powers with different tools and symbols. Thank you very much for liking my ideas.

• Award 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

It's a good suggestion, I like the idea to have a power changing colors, in this case the chameleon theme is very interesting...

I am also thinking that if you own this power any smilie you use will pick any random color every time you type. Example: you type in your first line including any smile (will pick red color); next you type another line with other smilie (will pick blue color); etc.. or it could be special combinations of colors. 

I like it.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
15 hours ago, DJFUNNY said:

It's a good suggestion, I like the idea to have a power changing colors, in this case the chameleon theme is very interesting...

I am also thinking that if you own this power any smilie you use will pick any random color every time you type. Example: you type in your first line including any smile (will pick red color); next you type another line with other smilie (will pick blue color); etc.. or it could be special combinations of colors. 

I like it.

Yes i agree with you i think great color combinations will be created with different colorful and variable colors and these great color combinations will look really great. Thank you very much for this nice comment and thank you for liked my ideas.

• Award 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
On 8/8/2020 at 7:16 PM, DUYGU said:

I thought that chameleons could be designed as a xat power when some of their unique characteristics were examined and some of their features were taken into account. The most prominent feature of the chameleon is the color changes. I thought this color changing feature would look great when applied on xat chameleon powers. I suggest to is design and is create of the (chameleon) power that does not yet exist among the xat powers to smiley makers. Chameleons have a cylindrical body and are flattened on both sides. Its head is triangular. It has a long and clinging tail. The feet adapt to the life of the animal on trees and objects with a distinct change that facilitates grip and grasping. The ability of its large eyes to look in different directions independently provides an effective feature in searching for prey. There are black, yellow and red pigment cells along with colorless cells on the skin. They look shiny like scaly. The contraction or relaxation of the skin depending on the fear, anger, health status of the animal and external stimuli such as heat and light causes discoloration of the skin. The chameleon, which is generally green in the daytime and white-yellow at night, has the feature of swelling, providing the swelling typical of the animal when it is angry or in fighting situations. Everyone at xat like to see colorful, bright and cute  ''chameleon'' xat emojis on xat. Below I have given examples of some emojis that can be turned into cute ''chameleon'' xat power.

d4HfQbw.jpg           Um53MXJ.gifucosbfG.gifczlXgGk.gif

qTYmKRy.jpgEIpZBbD.pngWsdM5Kq.jpgplfeMVR.png0htXzaV.jpg

3r3sJ7H.gifWYsAwQD.jpg  WHdmuqn.jpgEXoO2dy.jpgEbngWwl.jpg

Nice Duygu

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
43 minutes ago, Paul-Romania said:

it'perfect sigourney weaver GIFs great

That was my idea. Imagine the xat chameleon power that will look absolutely amazing in appearance. You will love it more when chameleons turn into an adorable xat power. Just as the scary shark looked cute when it was designed as a lovable xat power, in chameleons you can see that it is not terrible when it is designed as a lovable xat power. You can continue me follow. Thank you for liking my ideas.

• Award 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Thunderclouds said:

i like the idea! what a legend!

Yes, there are some ideas, it is legend, some people too are legends with their ideas. If I am a legend with good ideas I become happy, legend is back to forum. I want be remembered my with good ideas. It's important already is to be memorable with good ideas, not with bad ideas. I am trying to give nice ideas and help xat powers designers with good ideas. love to give cute xat power ideas. Also thank you once again for likeing my suggestion.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

As you know, chameleons have color-changing properties and special curved body structures. I combined these special vibrant pastel colors of chameleons and their curvy supple bodies with items and costumes used by people. I tried to show the chameleons with various human and human things and I shared the cute chameleons with special visuals here. I presented you with a visual show and a visual feast with extraordinarily wonderful colorful chameleons. As you can see below, I admired at these special emojis of chameleons and in next years if be posible these riot of colors on a xat bulalemun animal power. i thought these emojis would look great and very cute on xat powers too. It becomes may very attractive when added to the xat powers with  the chameleons' special motley vibrant colors and the motley vibrant color surge on xat powers.

Pz7Ivkp.jpgJU0vQGg.jpgoqKv5Zx.jpgLlDFo0E.jpgQ4d18i6.jpgp6j9Czb.jpg5QUuFpK.jpg2IhmdBk.jpgg5Cr42k.jpgolM4MAG.jpgQDdRUCX.jpgCMpLuW1.jpgLUH20YM.jpg

Edited by DUYGU
  • Award 1
  • Like 3

• Advanced Members

I really liked the idea of having a power like a chameleon in xat, being able to put his colors in pawns and smiles would also be a great option, I believe it would be very good. I hope your idea is used to develop a power like that, thanks for the suggestion.

• Award 1

• Contributors

You always have nice suggestions, i liked this idea is different and innovative, i would like to use a chameleon pawn it could be  like the namewave pawn but alternating between the colors of the powers we own (purple/pink) (blueman/gold)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Thanks to everyone who liked my idea, thank you for your nice comments. This is my dream, I would like to use a moving color wavy pawn. everyone wants this great innovation. Smiley makers can create many beautiful colorful chameleon emojis using the color changing feature of cute chameleons. I actually presented this as an animal power proposition. Also If we imagine and think about this idea as a pawn power with the same idea, we would love to see attractive stlys of color on pawns. Gorgeous attractive colorful new pawn skins look really great taking advantage of the color surge.

MFuLxx3.gif

Edited by DUYGU
  • Award 1
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members
41 minutes ago, JasonOficial said:

I liked the idea, this pet doesn't have it in our powers collection yet.

17 minutes ago, Pikachu1903 said:

hello duygu, i think it's just a brilliant idea :p

Thank you for liking my idea. yes this xat animal power does not exist yet on xat and yet it was not suggested. I like to give ideas for new powers that never existed on xat.xat always needs new ideas and innovations. I'm trying to contribute to xat by giving new, interesting and different ideas.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Advanced Members

Yes, if a cute chameleon powersi with mixed colors and mottled color fluctuations were created it would be quite impressive and nice. xat users would be tempted by a riot of colors she saw on cute animal powers. Thank you for loving my suggestion.