602 GAMER

Samuel

• Advanced Members

ID: 602

Name: GAMER

Store price: 222 xats

Smilies: gamer, bugou, gameb, gameday, gamefix, gameover, gaming, madgamer, scar, vr2

lX0TKJr.gif

Hats: (hat#gh) (hat#hd) (hat#hh)

2j15m9I.gif

Wiki page: https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Gamer

Edited by Samuel
Wiki up!
  • Award 3
  • Cool 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 10

• Crow featured this topic
  • Volunteers

Congratulations to our smiley maker @iSanty for planning and designing this amazing power! 

There's no PlayStation 2 reference... but that's okay. I will wait! We, the old gamers, we hope for more of these gaming powers!

giphy.gif

• Award 1
  • Cool 1
  • Like 8

• Volunteers

Lowkey sad that there isn't a game that comes with this power. :( 

This might be way too complex but it'd be cool if clicking on a smiley could actually activate a game. For example, clicking on (scar) and then having to slide your cursor left/right so that you don't hit other cars. :$

Anyway, nice smilies Santy!

Edited by Lemona
  • Cool 1
  • Like 4

• Advanced Members

I congratulations to smiley maker Santy for planning and designing this wonderful power! I really like this new power, it has atractive, cool, colorful and cute smiley emojis. I think everyone will love this power. This power will be most like and appreciated by those who have a passion for games and can never give up their passion for games.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

Really thank you all for posting your opinion, if got an idea for making another gamer smiley just let me know posting your comment below and If it's a good one I'm gonna make it!!!

• Award 4
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
On 8/11/2020 at 12:27 PM, Crow said:

We should add this to the Superhobby collection.

It matches the theme of the collection perfectly and it would be great to keep the (hat#hg) pawn at least.

Sooo...i have to spend 650 xats for re have the Superhobby power???  NAHHH....

congrat at Santy for the good job do it until now..(hippo) thanks also at Cupim that help him (waiting ANDRES design) for see if is at livel of mihay and mike!!

• Advanced Members

Now that Crow has mentioned it, I also think this power should be added to Superhobbies. If you think carefully about it, this is a hobby for a lot of people.

If this is added to the Superhobbies collection, I don't think only 1 pawn should be added, but all pawns from Gamer power.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

Yes for many, the games are a hobbies without a doubt, but there are anothers hobbies themes, like cooking and paints i think...then it doesn't depend on me, it depends on the powers program that xat wants to set!

Have fun!!  Funny GIF by MOODMAN

• Crow unfeatured and locked this topic