AK-47

VaLsteiN

• Advanced Members

Why do not we make weapon power ?:)

weapons and smilies can be combined , shooting smilies can be used as stickers

I think it should be because the AK-47 is a popular weapon name

I think weapons should be used 

AK-47         800px-AK-47_assault_rifle.thumb.jpg.699ff178d6cb0223a5afc84507f7d739.jpg

• No 1

• Advanced Members

I remember that in the past there was a suggestion from a power called MAFIA, unfortunately xat cannot and will not promote this theme which includes weapons.

I think you could be more creative and add other examples, thanks for the suggestion! :p 

• Advanced Members
24 minutes ago, Abrahan said:

I remember that in the past there was a suggestion from a power called MAFIA, unfortunately xat cannot and will not promote this theme which includes weapons.

I think you could be more creative and add other examples, thanks for the suggestion! :p 

why xat.com does not fulfill the requests of its users , I think there are too many people who want to see a sword-like or weapon-like smile

there are a lot of people chatting here and there are people of all ages , after all this is a virtual environment we come here to have fun

Edited by Valstein

• Advanced Members

xat accepts all constructive suggestions you have and evaluates them! We have FANTASY, SWORDFX and some others powers that include medieval weapons.

But in this case firearms are related to violence and/or terrorism. Although we are in modern times, remember that xat is used by people of all ages and not only by adults, so it would not be good to promote smilies with firearms for young people.

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Abrahan said:

xat accepts all constructive suggestions you have and evaluates them! We have FANTASY, SWORDFX and some others powers that include medieval weapons.

But in this case firearms are related to violence and/or terrorism. Although we are in modern times, remember that xat is used by people of all ages and not only by adults, so it would not be good to promote smilies with firearms for young people.

what you say may be true, but this is not enough explanatory for me  , because they use it in the cops 

and how you use it, it's up to you,  why are there have rules? I am starting to question what is the function of the power of prohibition

• Moderators

I agree that "how you use it" it's up to the person, but weapons is a delicate matter and by creating a power with such theme, we would support any interpretation that might come out of it. People are different and multiple interpretations can be generated from it. It's best to avoid.

• Award 2
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

xat is geared towards users from as young as the age of 14 and this wouldn't really be appropriate.

the people I am currently meeting in xat are between 20 and 60 years old

I think you are talking about the old xat ?