Where do you feel happy?

DUYGU

• Advanced Members

I too feel happy in the xat.com/chat room. I have friends that I love there. Mino, Masha, Hessy, Tita, Pika, Paul, DjCrazy, Emari, Puppercut, Ghost, Neno, LeeMinho  (hug)  (blowkiss)   

Edited by DUYGU
  • Award 1
  • Like 6

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

lately i feel very happy in room xat.com/html5 i met very good friends in html5 room the friendships are great there, i loved it there. a person becomes happy in the place he loves and with his loved ones. I am also satisfied with the management staff in the Html5 room. I see fair and impartial management there. I see that everyone is treated equally and justly there. I do not see people there who are banned unnecessarily and unfairly. Also great contests were held there contests were fun i had a lot of fun and enjoyed the contests

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 8/1/2020 at 8:38 AM, DUYGU said:

People feel happy in different places and at different times. in fact, the mood of people varies according to where they are located. I always go to a few chat rooms and a few help rooms on xat because there are people I like there, I feel happy where there are people I love. Of course, there are definitely reasons that make you happy on xat or elsewhere. Maybe If you like to play with the game, you are happy to go to the places where games or competitions are held. Maybe you attend various events. Maybe If you enjoy listening to music, you prefer radio rooms, Maybe if you like helping people and are happy to help people in the help rooms, you can write the help rooms here. If you do not prefer to stay on xat, you can write any social tool you use. Example, some people are happy to follow the posts on facebook or twiter. So and you where do you feel happy?

I'm happy to be a part of html5's family.(blowkiss)

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Where do I feel happy?

That's a good question. After working in healthcare for quite a few years and becoming a nurse, I feel most happy at the hospital I work at... when I am taking care of patients and able to provide them with the best excellent care!

It's a very stressful job, but most rewarding at the same time. I've been in some terrible situations where I lost kids, teenagers, and even adults, but in the end knowing that you're doing everything you can, it can be rewarding.

• Award 2
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members

Cute questions, seriously i’m happy that i’m here on xat. That you can learned and developed your personality with other people. You can meet new friends, u can share the idea here in xat forum, u can enjoy in xat chat room with powers or smilley, u can trade and sell and etc. and u can have fun like contest, games on xat chat like snakeban, gamebot etc.

And yah, i feel happy on xat. 

• Award 1
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...