601 PLASTICWASTE

Stif

• Crow featured this topic
  • Advanced Members

The new power good power. The new power have these good expressions, We know that plastic products are indispensable in our lives, are part of almost every moment of our lives, it is really nice to show this on xat with xat power. People can understand better with this power that plastic products can be dangerous when left in the nature. I really liked the creation of such a power because I am an environmentally friendly person.

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Mihay said:

Thank you all!(hug)

Thank you for designing this nice power and adding it to xat powers series. Mihay (hug) 

Edited by DUYGU

• Advanced Members

I received this power a week ago, and I want to thank you Crow. » TEST POWER « (goo)

It is a successful, beautiful power that everyone can use, I recommend you to buy this power. (hello) Also Thank you Mihay.

This power sends a message to humanity, only I can see this message? (sry)

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

I like the fact that these "waste" powers want to bring across a message about the environment, however it was brought to my attention by users (and I think the same), we shouldn't ignore the fact that these smilies are hardly useable. For example, you cannot combine them with other smilies and you can hardly utilize them in messages as a reaction.

By the looks of it, the idea seems to be that there will be many more of these 'waste' powers, considering how many types of 'waste' there are. I suggest that you take a different approach to this @Mihay. Perhaps you don't have to create many separate powers regarding the same topic, instead you could make one single set of smilies i.e. (waste) which include yellow smilies but also smilies that are more different to each other (e.g. plastic on the ocean or garbage separation and so on), similarly to Eco power.

• Award 3
  • Like 4

• Crow unfeatured and locked this topic