Radio Player Problem

DjPio

Question

• Advanced Members

Hi . I recently made a new html5 player for my chat and for my friends chat,my problem is that my player in flash page of xat don't play and don'work like on direct link in the xatradio site .The player when is embed in my xat in flash version of xat don't work but if i go on the link of the player he is working corectly.I  used this code [radiohtml:300:200:id-player] to emded my player .What can i do with this problem?

9 answers to this question

• Advanced Members
36 minutes ago, xLaming said:

This issue is not related to xatRadio.com,

But this is going to be fixed soon.

Thnx . On the direct link of the player everything is good,only on xat page flash is not working,on html5 is working as he should do.

• Advanced Members
15 hours ago, Leandro said:

This issue should be fixed now ;)

I always used edge browser and players html worked fine, now i tried the html5 player and not working player even on xatradiodirect link in edge browser,the player show is working but i can't hear song.on others browser is all good.thnx .maybe i will change my browser.

• Advanced Members
On 8/2/2020 at 1:39 AM, Solange said:

I'm not sure if I understood well...

@DjPio, is the issue you've been experiencing solved? If yes, I'll close this topic.

Not solved on my browser(egde browser)I'll try to use another browser.Thnx.