Next Super Power SUPERBAN ?

VaLsteiN

• Volunteers

But what would a superban collection allow you to do?

Pawns from ban powers? If so, ok good! But what else?

Superban with new animation when you ban people? Let's try out and think of good ideas for a SUPERBAN.

• Done! 1

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, Cupim said:

But what would a superban collection allow you to do?

Pawns from ban powers? If so, ok good! But what else?

Superban with new animation when you ban people? Let's try out and think of good ideas for a SUPERBAN.

New icons can be made on prohibition  ,  Is it really necessary to see if it works?  

it can be nice to see new images mixed with HTML5

• Volunteers
13 minutes ago, Valstein said:

New icons can be made on prohibition  ,  Is it really necessary to see if it works?  

You mean another icon instead of the classic blue "i"? (see image)

cXWSA9p.png

When I think of SUPERBAN I imagine a power that goes beyond having just pawns for a collection. The idea of changing other aspects of the ban event sounds good and innovative (fun)

If you have examples Valstein please show, bro!

Thank you for the idea. (hug)

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Cupim said:

You mean another icon instead of the classic blue "i"? (see image)

cXWSA9p.png

When I think of SUPERBAN I imagine a power that goes beyond having just pawns for a collection. The idea of changing other aspects of the ban event sounds good and innovative (fun)

If you have examples Valstein please show, bro!

Thank you for the idea. (hug)

this is a good example for jail  or this new power  striped PAWN   download.jpg.05d411b672c4d9fc008487869afe5aa5.jpg

Edited by Valstein

• Advanced Members

I think the idea of a collection that allows you to use all pawns from ban powers is an interesting idea, and after all, most of these powers had limited pawns when they were released.

I also agree with what Cupim has said, it'd be even more interesting if "SuperBan" would come with something else and not just pawns. There could be a new "exclusive pawn" that would be the default pawn if you're banned on a chat that has SuperBan assigned, see topic. And of course, new animations could also be included with this collection. I guess you'd need to assign SuperBan to your chat, which means that it'd be a group power/collection. The first xat collection that can be assigned on chats!