KWAMI POWERS

bianca-99

• Advanced Members

Hello everyone today we will talk about a really very nice Powers called kwami and we will use it as a smile and a Powers very useful for communities. The kwami are small magical creatures linked to each miraculous. They grant special powers to their bearers and allow them to become superheroes. These fantastic creatures give people animal powers they are also capable of crossing objects, however unfortunately they are not able to dissubidate mankind their appearance and their colors remind the animal which inspired the miracle to safeguard the powers of it and advise those who own it. Over time they become friends with whom you can always ask for advice

• We can use this image as a smile and we can call it tikki I think it's fantastic

bsTh4u2.jpg

• These nice creatures can be combined as a little man or as a simple smile

95wtBLv.png

• With html5 they are really perfect

8q99D1O.png

• My idea is to give a touch of magic in the powers, this idea of mine, if it is realized, I really believe that everyone can like it

fYo0Aq8.png

• I leave you with the latest images I hope this idea of mine was to your liking, remembering that this powers can be used as a smile and also as a pawn

jDiYt81.png   7tonQ2d.pngIPHrgKW.png       UAEP6KK.png     VFVVbnQ.png

• Like 8