New Power [AKSME]

Cleon

• Advanced Members

ASKME

The power askme it's only a suggestion [and i think this suggestion it's never gonna be release in xat]

I made this little preview 

zddzd.thumb.png.a27431d26d2da58c489e8791Ask page*

eefef.thumb.png.ee0c41559daa6f2342315416ask page

Screenshot_17.thumb.png.f7ec53a5e10095ba When  someone ask's you a question

Ok it's a nice power ;)  or feature idk

1- Everybody can see your ask page 

2- To send a question to your friends idk you have just to send a question in the ask page and you friend receive a pc with your question 

3 - You can delete the questions , and if you don't answer the questions when you get it it's gonna be placed in the ask questions - new page 

and you can answer when you want 

• Advanced Members

Okay - you're just suggesting things that turns xat into a mashup of every social media. Just PC a user and ask them the question yourself. Even if this was to become a thing, people would use it to spam people (probably mainly help staff, volunteers and so on) with nasty comments.

• Volunteers

" [and i think this suggestion it's never gonna be release in xat] "

Then why suggest it?

I agree with Stah. Just PC the user. When posting feature suggestions, always remember the pertinence behind the suggestion and if it's extremely useful.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Lemona said:

" [and i think this suggestion it's never gonna be release in xat] "

Then why suggest it?

I agree with Stah. Just PC the user. When posting feature suggestions, always remember the pertinence behind the suggestion and if it's extremely useful.

i know (rolleyes)