I need my email changed.

JaveyHassim

Question

10 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello,

Make a new temporary account or use one that you already have access to its email. Login beforehand, afterward go to ticket make the subject at least five words and under "Email change or Email hint" department (you don't have to be a paid user)  however, if you still have any problems opening the ticket, you can always use your email address to create the ticket.

To only use the email address you have to open google chrome press (ctrl+shift+N) from the keyboard at one go to start incognito mode, after that head over to ticket and only use the email to open the ticket.

Note: don't forget to send them the new email along with the ticket when opening it.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact with us.

Best regards.

• Wiki Editors

E-mail change is a paid users' only service. If you're a paid user, then you may request an e-mail change via ticket.

In case you don't know what a paid user is, if you've ever purchased xats through the buy page, you're a paid user.

I have just checked it and the ticket system works perfectly fine.

To create a ticket, click here, select the Email change or Email hint help topic, enter a 5 or more words long Subject stating you want an e-mail changed and you can use the Message field to explain your situation better if needed.

As you claim you've reached the maximum open tickets limit, you can reply to one of your previous tickets and request an e-mail change and a volunteer will transfer the ticket to the appropriate department or create you a new one.

• Members

I just really want to change my email to my new email, but I can not make a ticket to do so because It limited me to making up to two. Stupid on my part is that I can't log in on that account nor any other account that I've already made. I'm sorry that I'm being difficult, but if there is anyone with the power to do so. I would love the assistance.

Thanks.

• Advanced Members
11 minutes ago, JaveyHassim said:

I just really want to change my email to my new email, but I can not make a ticket to do so because It limited me to making up to two. Stupid on my part is that I can't log in on that account nor any other account that I've already made. I'm sorry that I'm being difficult, but if there is anyone with the power to do so. I would love the assistance.

Thanks.

in a new thread that you have opened you stated that you can't open a ticket because you made too many tickets. I believe that you're receiving an error which says "you have reached the maximum number of tickets.", right?

If that's the case then:

1- You can ask a volunteer to close your opened ticket as a result you would be able to make a new one

2- Or you can make a ticket under a different xat account with regard to your problem as I stated earlier.

• Advanced Members
Just now, JaveyHassim said:

Well, if that's the case then can they do that? I just want to resolve this all today so I can login to fix my stuff. I spent some money on this account that I don't want to be put to waste. (meh)

Yes, sure they can do that for you so that you can make a new ticket.