Free Bg's

Manu

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
On 23/7/2016 at 5:48 PM, Silence said:

You can pick the same colors in this image they are really cool  (gold, grey along with smoke or whatever the thing in it) add some shine on the background just like the image below.

Style: any cool style that go with the image except 3d stuff  Put "Silence" onto the background 

Font color : light grey 

Thank you manu. (hug)

image: pXC8SWo.jpg

I can make the design but your image is only a silhouette look bad, you have no image?

• Advanced Members
15 minutes ago, Manu said:

I can make the design but your image is only a silhouette look bad, you have no image?

@Manu it's fine, doesn't really matter, you can pick any other image that looks like this, and not necessarily the same, since I don't have another one.

And if you don't feel up to it, then no worries. 

• Advanced Members
16 minutes ago, Silence said:

@Manu it's fine, doesn't really matter, you can pick any other image that looks like this, and not necessarily the same, since I don't have another one.

And if you don't feel up to it, then no worries. 

at night you will have the bg

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

OK Manu I knew you were good but WOW !!! I absolutely love those bgs !! You should actually be paid for it. I know you're doing it because you like it and you don't wanna be paid but hello, you are doing a GREAT JOB! 

431OayJ.jpg

• Award 2